Snowed in

Today was a special day in the kingdom it was a snow day Megami had blessed the kingdom with many snowed in while others enjoy the snowy weather that Megami had made.

Megami: "Wow I can't believe that my kingdom is enjoying the snow I made." Yari: "I know I can agree this is a beautiful site to see for the kingdom."

As the others where playing in the snow Megami walk in to see the fun that was happening in her kingdom.

Megami: "Wow my kingdom must love snow day." Kid 1: "Hey Megami join us in this snow ball fight!" Megami: "Well I never had a snowball fight what do I do?" Kid 2: "Well you just throw snowballs at people." Megami: "Throw snowballs at people u can't hurt my subjects." Kid 3: "Cmon don't you want to have fun?" Megami: "Well if you say so."

Megami forms a snowball the kids yell to make it bigger so she made it 10x bigger than the children she aimed the snowball at the children.

Megami: "Take this!"

Megami dropped the big snowball on the children but the children were gone.

Megami: "Oh god what have I done?" Kids 1, 2, and 3: "BEST DAY EVER!" Megami: "Thank god they're alive:"

Megami and the children laugh enjoying snowball fight together but their was something forming deep in the kingdom.

Mizu with half her body gone went to find a bigger lake but didn't succeed instead but her a body out of snow.

Yuki: "Hey watch it!" "I'm alive your know." Mizu: "Well can you help me I need your help to defeat Megami." Yuki: "Well I can try to."

Mizu and Yuki partnered up but Yuki promise wasn't to help Mizu but to kill her for good cause she was the one who drowned his kingdom with them being the only to make it out alive Yuki will surely kill Mizu for good making sure see doesn't drown anymore kingdoms.

Author note- I know I didn't posts part yesterday but I was very busy yesterday so this is a Christmas special and an make up chapter for yesterday. Merry Christmas and have an happy new year