Good diamonds

Megami just got Yuki into the castle as she gave them an piece of armor filled with diamond with an bottle of water that had Mizu remains and bits of crystals filled in the water Yuki out the water down and started to put on the pieces of armor.

Yuki: "I wondered why Megami chooses diamond maybe cause I have strength, love and health or maybe I'm just seen as someone whose is highly admired."

Yuki putted on the golden armor of diamond as they went to sleep but Yuki experience an nightmare of Mizu drowning thier kingdom.

Snowking: Hurry we must make it out Yuki!" Yuki: "I'm trying the castle is half in water." Snow queen: "Cmon Yuki I know that our kingdom is drowning but theirs no time to save it!" Snowvillager 1: "Yuki you must help up we are-" Yuki: "No why did this happen to our kingdom?" Snowking: "Yuki you must make it out we hold off mi-" Yuki: "MOM DAD NO THE KINGDOM IS FALLING!" "IM GONNA DIE!" "Huh what is that?" ???: "Here come with me I can help you out." "Okay thank you." ???: "Hey what's your name?" Yuki: "Yuki Prince of the snow kingdom." ???: "Well it my honor to be helping the snow prince."

Yuki wakes up from that horrible nightmare they realized that Megami saved them that day and she help out the snow prince with their kingdom being wiped out from the map and Megami was the truly, the greatest god of all.