Waked up

Mizu just woken up seems to be in bottle with her remains in it she tried to tip the bottle over but fail cause this bottle was not just an normal bottle this was an bottle made by Megami herself went she heard Mizu was gonna kill her she made an bottle to couldn't tip over.

Mizu: "I have to get out of here." "I have to kill Megami." "Megami will die when I get out."

Mizu started to feel warm her water was steaming up the person doing it was Yogan steaming up the water to kill her slowly.

Mizu: "NO YOU CANT DO THIS I WILL BE BACK THIS ISNT THE LAST YOU SEEN OF MIZU I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON ALL YOU CRUEL PEOPLE YOUR HEART ARE FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT HATE AND REVENGE."

All that was left of Mizu was evaporated steam with revenge and she will never reformed she's died for good Megami had killed her and if she even came back she kill her again and again till she's dies for good.

Megami: "Good now with her gone I can finally live in peace." "Now that she is gone for good."

But someone will kill her in fact one of first creations Shinda will kill her with her heart and soul being filled with hate and revenge soon but that a story for another day for now Megami lives in peace forever but never true peace cause their is people out in this world trying to kill her.