It all burns in the end

As Mizu was on her way to drown the kingdom she notice metal pieces in the lava slowly forms flesh, skin, and bones.

Yogan: A Lava/Metal human. "Where am I are you that water girl?" Mizu: "Umm maybe." Yogan: "Well you drowning an kingdom well I can't let that happen." "Now get over here."

Yogan slowly walks towards Mizu grabbing her wrist and throwing her down to the ground.

Yogan: "This is my purpose to keep all kingdoms safe." Mizu: "Cmon it was just one kingdom." Yogan: "ONE KINGDOM!" "DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY KINGDOM THAT CAN EFFECT?" Mizu: "Umm I don't." Yogan: "Now I must do my purpose."

Yogan raises their hand aiming the lava over Mizu.
When he get an good aim he's drop the lava onto Mizu causing steam to smoke off of Mizu hair but not fully killing her.

Yogan: "Now leave this kingdom now!"

Yogan walks away from Mizu body and is seem to jumping into an near by lava pool.

Mizu: "Ugh I need to get to water or else I will die." "Let me find a lake."

Mizu seems to be searching for a lake but it seem unsuccessful.

Mizu: "It looks like I die here." "All alone and cold."

Mizu starts to feel a drizzle on rain falling on her head what causing it to rain?

Megami: "It seem like you are made of water here let me help." Mizu: "Thank you I guess." Megami: "Your  welcome if I didn't I seen you steaming off you would have died on the spot." Mizu: "Well thank you." Megami: "No problems now let get you into my castle their is a water pool in their."