Yuki Revenge

As the two where on their way to Megami kingdom Yuki found an lake so Mizu can reform in the crystals in Mizu body started to fill the lake with an suspension scent smelling with sadness and revenge for her people.

Mizu: "Yuki why don't you come in I know you wanna." Yuki: "I can't the air temperatures is staring to feel warm and it above 32 degrees F if I get in I turn into liquid water. Mizu: "Oh then let's go on."

As the two was getting closer to the kingdom Yuki had remembered that she made an trap to kill Mizu for good.

Yuki: "I see Megami over you should go kill her." Mizu: "Okay whatever you say."

Mizu walks into an room with Megami in but this wasn't the real Megami this was a clone version of her Yuki told Megami that Mizu was gonna kill her when she was asleep and she made sure to lock the door behind Mizu.

Mizu: "Is it me or it got in here?" "Well I best kill Megami." Megami: "Oh god please don't kill me." Mizu: "Too late this is what you get for killing my family."

The cloned Megami had a fire spell ready as Mizu approached her when she got close she settled Mizu on fire.

Mizu: "YOU WHAT HAVE DONE THIS WASNT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!" "I WILL BE BACK JUST YOU WAIT MEGAMI WILL BE GONE AND I DROWN THIS KINGDOM FOR THEM!"

All that was left of Mizu remains an puddle filled with hate and revenge Yuki made sure to get rid of the puddle so Mizu couldn't reformed Megami praised her for killing Mizu letting her into the kingdom and being a guard for Megami.