Crystals and Light

As Kami and Shinda were sharing ideas about Celesti Honseki and Tenshi overheard them both and they thought about what if they made something

Honseki: "I was thinking about what if we made more gem-human like me?" Tenshi: "I agree but what if we made more angels like me?" Honseki: "Pfft we don't need anymore of you all you angels to is sit around and brag about how you are better than everyone." Tenshi: "As if all you gem-human do is just mine for gems never think about the fact you have gems in your chest." Honseki: "HEY you dare disrespect my kind." Tenshi: "Yes and what are you gonna do about it?" Honseki: "I'm gonna rip off your wing and take them as an prize." Tenshi: "No your couldn't."

Honseki starts to rip of some of the feathers on Tenshi wings causing them to bleed but Tenshi grabs an hammer and smashes the gem on Honseki chest causing it to leave pieces of shattered gems on the ground.

Honseki: "Why would you do that you know I can't go long without an gem in my chest." Tenshi: "If you would have told me that before I smashed your gem I wouldn't  have grabbed that hammer." "Oh here idk what kind of gem this is but it work right?"

Tenshi puts the gem into Honseki chest with her eye turning pink and with her smelling with roses.

Tenshi: "Let never do this again." Honseki: "I agree wanna get something to eat?" Tenshi: "Yeah I'm starving."

The two walked away getting something to eat promising to never disrespect each other kind even again.