Part 3

Everyone was asleep when he got home.

Jungkook took off his shoes and tiptoed straight to the bathroom.

The clothes he was wearing stuck to his body and his feet left marks on the floor.

The sermon that her father had given him still echoed in his ears.

'Mr. Jeon, your behavior is inexcusable... I would have thrown you off the team before you even put your foot on the gas pedal...But I see potential in you...."

Jungkook closed the door to the bathroom and took a hot shower...

His thoughts circled around Kim Y/n...the girl he saved from doing something stupid.

She always seemed confident, strong in the photos in the tabloids....

He sighed, how desperate she seemed to be?

After the shower he went to his room, changed his clothes ... when there was a knock on his door....

"Come in!" he said quietly and his mother came in.

"Hey!" she smiled "I couldn't sleep because I was curious how it went!"

"Wet!" replied Jungkook, rubbing his hair dry with a towel.

His mother looked at him questioningly. "Explanation?"

Jungkook sat down next to his mother on his bed and looked at her.

"What happened, son?" she cupped his cheek.

"Eomma... ! I saw her jump, thought she was crazy and reappeared, but she didn't!"

"She?"

"Kim Y/n! The daughter of....!"

"Yes, I know who she is, what happened?"

"She didn't want to come back out of the water, I jumped in and pulled her out!"

His mother hugged him..." You did everything right! Rich people are sometimes a bit strange!"

His mother released her embrace and looked at him. " A little advice! Don't get involved in anyone's problems. Jungkook I know you! Don't get involved." She gave him a kiss on hus cheek and left.

Jungkook lay down with a sigh.

He couldn't stop thinking about Y/n. He couldn't rest knowing that she wanted to end her life.

At some point, he fell asleep and from then on, nothing seemed the same.

The next morning dawned and Jungkook was rudely awakened.

He felt the full weight of his little sister on his legs.

"Wake up!" she demanded and threw the newspaper onto his chest.

"Bora!" Jungkook replied sleepily.

"You're in Oppa!" Bora slipped off his legs and crawled under his blanket, resting her head on his chest.

"Hmmm! I ..know...I was there!" Jungkook was still tired . He would have loved to kick his sister out of his bed, but he loved her too much .

"Take me with you Jungkook!" she whispered " I really want to race like you!"

"You're too young! You know that!" he replied.

" fifteen oppa fifteen and when training starts in spring I'll be sixteen!"

"Still too young!"

"Oh come on!" she slapped his chest gently.

Jungkook threw his blanket aside and stood up.
"No discussion little sister."