Part 14

My life changed the second Junseo sent me to hell.

Completely out of breath, he grinned down at me.

I was still staring out of the window of my room and saw that the snowflakes were getting thicker and it was starting to snow heavily.

And finally the first tear flowed when he finally let go of me.

Junseo untied me, but I didn't move. It was as if my soul had left me.

He hovered over me and stroked my cheek with his fingers. Kissed my temple.

I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Look at me, baby!" he said. "I want my face to be the last thing you see."

I didn't open my eyes, I let them close. My tears ran down the sides of my eyes and I sobbed quietly.

I wanted to scream, but I couldn't.

Junseo took my chin firmly between his fingers.
"I said....look at me."

Slowly, I opened my eyes at the pain. My face was still burning from the punch he gave me.

"You understand what happens when you talk?"

I nodded.

"Good! Otherwise... I'll do exactly the same to his sister." He leaned towards my ear. "Only a little harder."

"Go!" I whimpered... " Please.... Go!"

Junseo let go of me and stood up. I turned my head back to my window.

I heard him getting dressed, the key turning in the lock and Junseo throwing something at me.

Judging by the sound, it was my room key.

The door closed and I started to cry. I screamed softly, pulling the shred of fabric that was hanging on me over my bare skin.

Was it my fault? Should I have accepted my fate? Shouldn't I maybe not have been with Jungkook...?

But how was Junseo supposed to know that I...

I couldn't think straight and pulled the covers over my head. I just wanted to die. What had just happened?

I realized that Junseo was really capable of anything.

I forgot the time, I don't know if minutes or hours had passed. But I heard the staff outside walking around and talking. I heard my grandmother and at some point I heard my room door open.

"Y/n!" I heard Sona's whisper and I cried quietly. "Hey, sweetie! Are you awake?"

Sona sat down on the edge of my bed and I held my blanket tightly over my head.

I didn't want her to see me in this state. I was so ashamed.

"Go away!" I said quietly. " Go away!"

"I....! Hey!" She carefully pulled the blanket off my head. " What's wrong?"

I didn't answer her but held my hands in front of my face.

"Y/n what happened? Why are you crying?" Sona pulled my blanket further away from me.

"Help me Sona! " I sobbed. " Help me!"

"Okay you're scaring me, what happened?"

I took my hands off my face and turned to her. I will never forget her shocked face.

"What the hell? Who? Jungkook?" she touched the spot where Junseo left me a big bruise.

I shook my head carefully and pulled my blanket off my body.