Part 9

"Junseo, are you sure he's coming?" Pete nibbled on his chips while Junseo tweaked the wheel of his race car.

"I mean, the first practice is in three months," said Pete.

"I'm his training partner and if I say we do a little pre-training then we do one."

Pete jumped out of his seat and squatted down next to Junseo.

"You're jealous!" he grinned.

Junseo side eyed Pete and said nothing.

"Don't tell me you've developed real feelings for this little one."

"Shut up Pete!" Junseo threw the wrench to the floor and straightened up.

"Ohhh you have!" Pete straightened up as well and grabbed Junseo's shoulder.

"And the new one is in your way because Y/n is dating him?"

"She's not dating him!" Junseo replied, pulling his shoulder out of Pete's grasp.

"Dude, you didn't want Y/n at first, you were reluctant to kiss her! What's changed!"

"Everything! Okay?!" Junseo replied.

"Everything means?"

"She's mine, only mine!" Junseo reached for the wrench.
"And this guy should learn to keep his hands off her!"

Junseo's words had barely died away when Jungkook came in.

Pete and Junseo both looked at each other.

"Good luck then!" Pete patted Junseo's shoulder and left.

"Isn't it a bit dangerous to drive a racing car at full speed in the snow?" Jungkook came closer.

"Leave it to me!" Junseo replied snidely.

"We'll go through the technical specifications of your car first."

"I know them by heart. " replied Jungkook and felt that Junseo wasn't really about the training.

"What kind of engines?" asked Junseo, approaching Jungkook.

Jungkook huffed and shook his head.
" V6 turbo engines!" he answered.

"HP?" Junseo was only inches away from Jungkook.

" With good engines 900 hp currently around 700. what's the point? " Jungkook replied.

"If you touch her again, I'll finish you off out there!" Junseo pointed to the racetrack.

Jungkook nodded ... " Oh, so that's what you're worried about!"

Junseo closed the last few inches between the two of them... " I'll... finish you off until you can never step on a gas pedal again!"

" Leave that to her. She's old enough to make her own decisions!" Jungkook turned around and wanted to leave.

"She's my fiancée," said Junseo.

Jungkook turned to him and grinned. He knew that this whole engagement was just a public farce.

"Of course...!"

"Listen Jeon! You better not touch Y/n again or else...!"

"Or what?" now it was Jungkook who closed the distance. "Do you think I'm afraid of you?"

Junseo pushed him back... "You should be if I were you. Don't mess with me."

"Save your empty threats and invest them on the track in the end. "

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"And you think this is the right restaurant for us?" my grandma looked at me questioningly.