Part 6

"Junseo!" I tried to pull my arm out of his grip. But the harder I tried, the tighter his grip became.

"Hey Idiot!" Bora shouted in between and her fist flew against Junseo's bicep.

He turned to her and pushed her off him and Bora landed on her butt.

"Junseo are you crazy?" I yelled at him and managed to pull my arm back just as Jungkook was about to push him back.

"You're not touching my sister again! Get the fuck out!" Jungkook continued to push him towards the exit. But Junseo just grinned and fended off the next push.

"Didn't I warn you Jeon?" Now it was Junseo who went after Jungkook.

One shoved the other.

I helped Bora up and went over to the two of them.

"Junseo!" I pulled him back by his arm. "Let's go!" I wanted to prevent something worse.

Junseo pointed his finger at Jungkook.
"I'll kick your ass if you make a move on my fiancée!"

My heart was pounding because I was angry and annoyed with him.

I looked at Jungkook " I'm sorry!"

"You should be!" I heard his mom say from behind me. "You two better get out of my restaurant now."

"Eomma ! " Bora looked at her mother.

"I'm...sorry Miss Jeon!" I bowed and pulled Junseo out of the restaurant.

As soon as we were outside, I went back from where I came. Quickly away from him.

"Y/n stay the fuck still!" Junseo shouted after me and managed to hold me back by my arm.

He pulled me to the side, pushed me against a wall and took my chin firmly between his fingers.

"What the hell is going on in your fucked up head Hmm?" he said through clenched teeth.

"Leave me alone!" I said quietly.

Junseo raised his eyebrows.
"What's going on between you two?"

"What?" I looked at him questioningly.

"You and Jeon? Is there something going on?"

"Get out of your imagination Yu Junseo!" I turned my head away but his fingers held my chin .

"You...will obey me princess. I'm damn serious. Otherwise..I'll dont make Jeon's life that easy, and not just on the racetrack!" He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand.

Junseo took me back to his car and drove me home.

Back in my room, I had to think about his words.

I knew he was serious and I also knew that Jungkook was his new target.

I was embarrassed about the incident at the restaurant and I thought about how I could make it up to him.

The door to my room burst open and my mother came towards me, pissed off.

I didn't stand a chance and the first blow to my face burned like fire.

Tears immediately welled up in my eyes at the pain.

"You ungrateful brat! I've fed you for far too long. That's over now!" she hissed at me.

Her expression was so different I hardly recognized her, there was so much hatred in her face.

"Mom!" I sobbed quietly and held my cheek, which was still throbbing from her slap.

"You are a disgrace to our family and I wish you would not fail in your next attempt to erase yourself from this world. Junseo told me what happened."