Part 11

I slammed the door to my small office and breathed in and out deeply as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"The fuck!" I repeated over and over, leaning on my desk as the door suddenly opened.

I turned around and saw Junseo locking the door and then he lowered the blinds.

"Get lost!" I said, completely beside myself.

Junseo turned around and came towards me.

He grabbed my upper arm and pulled me close.

"We're getting married! You and me ... and tonight we're going to tell the whole world!"

"I'd rather die." I replied in a whisper.

His grip on my arm tightened and I could feel my blood pooling.

"Be careful with your words, Princess. You have no other choice, because if you don't obey, your parents will regret it."

"Are you threatening me Hmm?" I tried to wriggle out of his grip, but Junseo wouldn't let go of me.

"That's not a threat, it's a promise!"

Junseo's free hand suddenly grabbed the back of my neck and I could hardly move.

"We're getting married!" he leaned towards me, I could feel his breath on my face. "And we're going to make lots and lots of little babies." He twiched his mouth in a grin.

"Do you want me to throw up in your face!" I could feel my anger rising.

"You're mine Kim Y/n and there's nothing you can do about it, no matter how much you want to."

He finally let go of me and stepped back. Junseo grinned and looked me up and down.

" Better you'll be at the announcement tonight Misses almost Yu Y/n."

"Fuck you!" I muttered angrily.

Junseo came up to me again and let his hand wander around my waist, pulling me towards him.

He leaned against my ear ... "Not fuck you ... Fuck me Junseo, that's what I want to hear from your pretty mouth!"

I winced as he pulled me even tighter against him.

Junseo kissed my temple and leaned his against mine.

"It's not a game anymore Y/n. Maybe at first, but I've really developed feelings for you....but one thing bothers me....Jeon Jungkook!"

My heart pounded so hard when he mentioned Jungkook's name. My adrenaline shot into every tiny corner of my body.

"You know I've seen you two right?"

I turned out of his arms and stepped back a little. I looked at Junseo and clenched my fists at the sides of my body.

"When I kiss you I feel sick, when you touch me I feel disgusted, when I feel you close I want to die. I hate you Junseo. "

Junseo grinned and nodded... "That will change baby!"

I huffed... "I don't think you understand, do you?"

"I think you'd better deal with your family secrets...because that's what you don't understand!"

Junseo walked past me and opened the door. He turned to me once more.

"Better you and Jeon don't make any mistakes. He'll regret it otherwise. "

I was so angry and grabbed the closest thing to me and threw it in his direction.

Junseo ducked and all I could hear was the shattering of the glass.

He came at me and pushed me backwards until my desk stopped us.