Part 17

"You know how to handle it?" The guy called himself Rocco, tattooed right under his eyelid. Cigarette in the corner of his mouth and he reeked of alcohol.

I nodded... "My father... He has some in his office and showed me how to unload them..."

"Okay, girl!" he held his hand out to me and moved his fingers.... he wanted his money... "I don't care what you want to do with it, but leave me out of it!"

My heart was pounding and I reached for the pile of money in my pocket and put it in his hand.

My phone kept ringing all the time.. .

I couldn't and didn't want to talk to Jungkook. Because it was all my fault. Bora had to die because I wanted to love.

Rocco handed me the gun in a plastic bag. "Two shots...!"

"Okay!" I stuttered, took the bag and left.

When I got back to the car, I pulled out my cell phone and called Junseo.

"Y/n!" his voice sounded calm like nothing happened....

I took a deep breath. "Where are you?"

"At my place!" he replied.

"Okay. I'll be with you in ten minutes!" and I hung up. .

He will pay ...I was sure of that... I'll make sure of that.

"Miss Kim!" Ivan turned to me.

"I'm not going to tell anyone anything. Nobody okay!" a slight smile flitted across his face.

"Thank you !" I whispered and pulled the plastic bag towards me.

"Wherever you want to go, just say so and I'll drive you there."

"Yu Junseo's place!" I said, and all my stress, all my deadness suddenly disappeared.

My heart beat in a steady rhythm and my brain switched off.

Ivan drove off and I played out my plan in front of me. I knew I only had this one chance and if I blew it...

It took less than five minutes for Ivan to pull up in front of the building complex where Junseo lived.

"Ivan, you don't have to wait for me. Go back to my mother, tell her I'm with Junseo. "

"As you wish miss!"

I got out and walked past the security guard. The old man gave me a friendly nod. He knew me.

With the plastic bag pressed tightly against my body, I walked to the elevator. As soon as I got in, I took the gun out of the bag and slipped it into my waistband.

10th floor... Yu Junseo...

I let out a heavy sigh and reviewed the last few hours.

How he enjoyed it... how his damn body touched mine...Bora... the burnt down restaurant...

I knocked and he opened the door.

"Princess, did you miss me?" that smirk on his face. Not a trace of regret.

He moved to the side and made a gesture towards the inside... " Come in..."

I hesitated for a moment, but I went in and flinched when he let the door fall into the lock.

As he stood behind me, I felt him try to keep his hand around my waist.

A shiver went down my spine...

I backed away, cleared my throat and turned to face him.

"Do you regret it?" I asked and swallowed.

"Do I regret what?"