Part 8

"Don't think so much about it and it will work"
Jungkook led me onto the ice with caution.

"Be careful and don't look down!" he slid in front of me. " Give me your hands Y/n!"

I stood on shaky legs and grabbed his hands when I lost my balance for a moment.

"Woah! I said carefully!" we both giggled.

"Okay! Okay!" I said and looked down . .

"I told you not to look down, look at me. "

I carefully took my first step on the skates. I was excited and had fun for the first time.

"Y/n look at me!" Jungkook admonished me when I looked down again.

"Don't think about the next step," he said, "just let me guide you."

I nodded excitedly, looked at him and the millions of butterflies in my body took over.

" Okay! Now one step at a time, very slowly. " he winked at me and my grip on his hands tightened.

"You...make it look so easy!" I said and my gaze went back down to the ice.

Jungkook let go of my left hand and his index finger lifted my chin.

"Hey!" he smiled "If you look down one more time, I'll let you standing right here!"

"Don't you dare." I smiled back and grabbed after his free hand.

After five minutes, I was able to keep my balance and Jungkook only held me by one hand.

We walked side by side and talked. Maybe he was doing it to distract me, because in between my butt found the rink very attractive.

Just like when I lost my balance when I saw Junseo on the other side.

Jungkook held me by my waist... "Hey careful, otherwise you'll have bruises tomorrow where there shouldn't be any!"

I grinned and pulled myself a little closer to him.

"One more round!" I said. I looked out of the corner of my eye at Junseo.

I knew he would be burning with rage inside, but I swore I didn't care.

"You learn quickly!" Jungkook spun around with a flourish and stopped just centimeters from me.

The music blared and he leaned towards my ear.

"I meant it when I said I'd teach you to swim too!"

I turned my face slightly towards him and grinned again.
"I'm looking forward to it!"

"Junseo is here... We should go!" Jungkook suddenly said , taking my hand and walking off the rink with me.

"Jungkook , I...!" I sensed that he wasn't comfortable with Junseo breathing down his neck.

"It's okay Y/n. He's your fiancé."

"No... Jungkook I....!" I pulled him into a corner ... Biting my lip slightly because I was indecisive about what to say to him.

"Junseo and I, the two of us..." I began. "We're not together okay...we're only engaged for appearances, just for publicity. We have nothing to do with each other in private. "

Jungkook narrowed his brows. "You're just telling me something here...aren't you worried I might...."

"You could have thought about that when you pulled me out of the pool...But you didn't.... I trust you!" I cut him off.

Jungkook smiled.... "Can I have your number? Swimming and stuff...!"

I smiled back and nodded.

♡♡♡♡