Part 4

I sat in this car, the houses rushed past me and the driver took me to my father's office building.

I still felt humiliated by my mother. I couldn't understand why she insisted on this psychologist appointment.

I don't need a doctor. I need my family. The one that never has time and is always busy.

I pulled out my headphones, turned on my favorite song, closed my eyes and leaned my head against the window.

The only thing I longed for was to be loved.

And I was soon to experience the love I longed for...

At some point the driver stopped at my father's office building.

I took a deep breath.

"Miss Kim, your mother has asked me to pick you up around three. You shouldn't forget your doctor's appointment!" he said, looking at me through the rear-view mirror.

I nodded and got out of the car.

People ran past me in a hurry. I bet most of those who ran into the building were my father's employees.

Like I had been for months, even though I wanted to finish my exams. But my mother had other plans for me.

"Get the hell back in the car and wait for me there!" the voice behind me sounded angry and I turned around.

"I want to go with you. Please!"

"Get in that car!" I saw the guy behind the car door and my heart skipped a beat.

"Oh come on!" the girl who was with him pouted and walked back to the car rather reluctantly.

Anyway, it looked like she did and I giggled as she turned on her heel and ran straight towards me....

And bam....I went down.

"Ouch!".... I stammered...

"Oh shit!!! I'm...I'm so sorry!" said the girl and straightened up.

She held her hand out to me and helped me back to my feet...

"Jeon Bora!!!!!!" Jungkook came over to us, pulled the girl aside..." Are you crazy?"

"It wasn't on purpose! I didn't see her!" Bora defended himself and pointed at me.

"Nothing happened to me!" I replied and Jungkook turned to me.

As soon as he saw me, he let go of the girl and cleared his throat.

"Hi...Hi...!" he mumbled..." I'm..really sorry...My sister....!....She's a crazy whirlwind..."

I smiled sheepishly and nodded.

"Oh my gosh...!" said Boea, coming out from behind Jungkook and the wide smile on her face was impossible to miss.

"You're Kim Y/n......Oh...my brother totally has a cru.....!" Jungkook put his hand to her mouth to stop her from speaking.

He leaned over and whispered something in her ear.

Bora rolled her eyes..." I don't want to wait an hour in the car for you."

"She can...stay with me until then!"it shot over my lips.

"Oh yes, please!" and a broad smile flitted across Boea's face.

"Oh no...no...no...no!" Jungkook shook his head.

"Please! I promise I won't tell her anything!" she tugged at his jacket.

"Jeon Bora!" Jungkook raised his brows....