Part 7

Junseo led me straight to my bed .

"Can you...can you please go away?" I said angrily, my heart pounding so loudly.

He threw me onto my bed and leaned over me.

"Just so we understand each other princess...!" he said, my legs firmly between his thighs, his arms right and left close to my body... he leaned down towards me.

"That wasn't smart just now, don't ever put me in embarrassing situations again and don't ever make fun of me again!" Junseo's face almost touched mine ... I swallowed.

"Get lost!" I whispered, my eyes searching my room for Sona. Where was she?

"Like I said, you're mine and the next time you slip up, I'll probably have to ..."

"Don't try Junseo!" I cut him off. "I will never be yours... never!"

I saw him swallow, his expression contorted, his brow furrowed...

He looked at me wordlessly for a few seconds..

His eyes wandered over my face, down my neck to my body and back to my face again.

I saw him swallow again and again.

His lips touched the corner of my mouth and I turned my head away from him.

Junseo rested his forehead on my temple. His breath made me shiver.

"This engagement isn't just a game to me Y/n!" he kissed my temple.

My heart raced terribly. What is he up to? I was ready to kick him in his balls if he dared to touch me.

"I want you Y/n! But first you have to learn to respect me. "

"Fuck off Junseo!" I whispered in a vibrating voice.

"Shhhhhhh princess! Don't talk to me like that, it could really turn me on!" Why could I see his grin out of the corner of my eye?

Junseo let go of me and got up from my bed.

"Don't challenge me Y/n!" Junseo said and left my room again.

I breathed a sigh of relief when the door to my closet opened...

"Y/n everything okay?"

I turned around and saw Sona.

"That bastard!" she said and came towards me. " Are you okay?"

I nodded and sat up straight.

Sona knelt in front of me and took my hands in hers.

"If he had stayed any longer, I wouldn't have hesitated for long," she said, "Are you really okay?"

"Yes!" I nodded and my heart began to beat normally again.

"Why don't you fight back? Kick him where his brain plays the harp. I swear it's the nerve of evil."

I had to grin..." I was already ready for it!" 

"Okay! Let's rustle the clothes and you sneak off to Jungkook!" Sona started to take off her apron.

"Sona! No need. I'll go as myself. You're right! I have to fight back."

"Are you sure?" she asked me with a smile.

I nodded.

"I'm sick of being pushed around."

"My car is right at the front. It's the one with the dent on the passenger side!" Sona gave me her car keys and pushed me out of the staff entrance.

"Come on, hurry up!" she whispered to me.

SPEEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara