Part 12

I was so proud of myself. My heart was racing with excitement and I enjoyed the adrenaline rush.

I parked Sona's car in front of the small indoor swimming pool.

I realize that I didn't have a jacket or my phone with me.

'Never mind, I'm not cold,' I thought and got out.

I pulled open the heavy door of the indoor swimming pool and the warmth and smell of chlorine enveloped my body.

It was quiet, only the sound of the water pumps and the clicking of my heels could be heard.

I pulled open the next door and the first thing I saw was a small corridor with flickering candles on the floor.

I was already so excited, but this gave my body another adrenaline rush.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Jungkook coming out of the corner.

"Hey!" I smiled, hoping he would come straight up to me and kiss me, just like he did at lunch today.

But he kept his distance.

"Hey!" he replied quietly.

"It's nice here!" I said, pointing to the candles on the floor with my head.

"Is that your surprise?" I asked him with a smile.

"Listen Y/n!" Jungkook's expression was serious. "I know, you and Junseo..."

"You saw it." I cut him off. Jungkook nodded.

"And!" I beamed all over my face. "I can hardly believe it!"

"Seriously? You.... are you happy?" Jungkook huffed.

"Yes!" I said, a little confused.

"Okay!" Jungkook took a candle from the floor and blew it out.

"What...what are you doing?" I didn't understand.

"If you want to marry him, go ahead!" and he took the next candle and blew it out.

"Who says I want to marry him?" I was even more confused until I realized that maybe he hadn't seen the last part.

"On which part did you cut ?" I asked, walking towards him as he was about to pick up the next candle.

I gently touched his cheek.

"You must have missed the crucial moment!" I whispered and kissed the corner of his mouth gently.

"That he's going to marry you on New Year's Eve was enough for me!" he whispered back.

"Hmmmm!" I kissed his neck tenderly."

"I know you told me your engagement was fake, but a wedding?"

"Does that make you jealous?" I took his wrists and put his hands around my waist.

Jungkook pulled me close to him and I let out a short, quiet gasp.

He nodded and twisted the corner of his mouth. " Fuck yeah!"

I smiled and let my fingers wander under his shirt.

"You could have at least watched until the end. You missed the best part. " I grinned mischievously.

Jungkook tilted his head and looked at me questioningly.

"I just told the world that I don't give a fuck about this wedding and ran straight into your arms."

Jungkook hugged me tightly. And I closed my eyes and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Silly little girl!" he whispered. "Don't you think about the consequences?"