Part 13

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

SEXUAL ABUSE!
PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE OR HAVE EXPERIENCED by YOURSELF!!!

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

“You have to die a few times before you can really live.”
.
.
.
.

"Y/n!" I saw him gulp as I pushed the first strap of my dress off my shoulder with my finger.

Gosh , I was so nervous. Never would I have expected to do something like this.

"He wants my virginity Jungkook, but I don't want him to have it. "

Jungkook sighed and gently pulled me to him.

"So, you can't swim, you can't ice skate and you're still a virgin?"

I nodded..." ...and you taught me how to skate and since we're here I think you wanted to teach me how to swim and in return I'll give you my virginity. "

I could feel his heart beating, saw him swallow and I was so terribly excited. What if he turned me down, I would be so ashamed.

"Should ... shouldn't your first time be special?" Jungkook gently stroked my hair behind my ear with his fingers until he reached my neck.

He turned forward and tenderly kissed my skin, leaving a soft bite.

I closed my eyes . "The ambience is perfect!" I whispered and my fingers moved up under his shirt.

"Y/n!" he whispered my name and pulled the strap of my dress back onto my shoulder. "You don't want this now!"

I ran my nails gently down his back and felt him shiver. "Yes, I do!" I whispered back.

"I'm sure you'd be disappointed." He gently kissed my jawline.

I smiled and my fingers dug into the hem of his shirt. Slowly, I pulled it over his head. He didn't resist and my eyes scanned his torso.

Every single one of his muscles tensed with every little movement he made. A small moan escaped my lips. I began to lightly kiss the top of his ribcage. His smooth skin, so soft.

"I don't want him to ever get me!" I breathed softly against his skin and saw his breathing quicken.

Jungkook ran his index fingers under the straps of my dress and pulled them both down the sides of my arms. His lips found their way to my shoulders.

"Are you sure?" he asked me and I could tell he wanted to make sure he was doing the right thing.

My dress slid down my body and a light "Yes!" slipped over my lips.
We both looked at each other. I was so excited and felt ready for anything. I was free. At that moment, I didn't think about Junseo or what my mother must be going through. I didn't care about the paparazzi, I didn't care about the whole world. I only had one thought right now. I wanted to have sex with the man I loved. The one I thought I loved.

Jungkook smiled, took my hand and led me to one of the pool loungers. I sat down and he knelt in front of me, biting his lip lightly.his eyes traveled down my body. Apart from our soft breathing and the gentle rushing of the water, nothing could be heard. I reached behind me and unclasped my bra. I let it slide off me and swallowed, gosh my heart was beating like crazy. Am I really doing the right thing? I reached for his hand and placed it on my breast. His touch sent a thousand feelings through my body.