40. forty

☆---•°○°•---☆

This chapter contains mature content. So proceed only if you're comfortable.

And this is my first time writing a smut 😭😭😭😭

Forgive me if it isn't good.

But please vote and comment because I stayed up whole night to complete this chapter since I'm going home today and won't be able to update anything for next 3 days.

And imagine updating a chapter in the middle of the class 🥲👍

Happy reading ❤️

Sitting in between the audience, Aadhya clapped with a wife grin on her face when Ayansh's name was announced in top 10 contestants in the competition.

It's been 5 days since the competition has started among 50 contestants and today, top 10 were announced.

After all the formalities, the judges left the stage and the contestants shook hands with each other, wishing each other good luck.

Ayansh looked in the direction where his wife was sitting and saw her running towards him and within seconds, he was wrapped in her arms.

"I'm so proud of you. You did so well." She mumbled, patting his back and with a chuckle, he wrapped his arms around her.

"Thank you so much, my lady luck." He mumbled, kissing her cheeks.

"This is the first time I'm being selected in top 10 contestants of "World cooking championship." He told her as she pulled out of the hug and smiled wholeheartedly.

"All because of your hard work and dedication and this time, you're going to win this as well." She assured him, before kissing his cheeks.

"Let's hope for the best. Even if I don't win, I'm a step ahead than last time and that's a success in itself." She nodded her head as he led her out of the arena, towards the parking lot.

"Mr. Rajvanshi." They halted on their track, listening to a feminine voice with an Australian accent and Aadhya immediately recognized her as one of the judges of the competition. She was a beautiful woman in her early 40s.

"It's so nice to see you in top 10. I must say, you performed really well." They heard her saying as the couple approached them.

"Thank you so much, Ms Rosy." Ayansh thanked her nonchalantly, as usual and outstretched his hand to shake hands with her but she had other plans.

She took a step ahead and hugged him with took both, Aadhya and Ayansh by surprise.

"We're so happy to have a handsome contestant like you." She said meanwhile ayansh pulled out of the hug, immediately and From the corner of his eyes, he saw his wife rolling her eyes at the woman.

He chuckled internally and wrapped his arm around the waist of his wife prior to pulling her a little closer.

"Ms. Rosy, meet her. She's my wife, Aadhya Rajvanshi." He immediately introduced her to the woman standing in front of them.

A smile plastered on Aadhya's face as she shook hands with the woman, who appeared a little shocked at the revelation.

"Oh she's your wife. I thought she's your sister." Aadhya internally rolled her eyes at her Comment before she faked a smile meanwhile Ayansh coughed a little seeing his wife throwing silent daggers at the woman.