Part 3| what do i do~

Note| this is my second book ever, please vote and comment, tell me my mistakes (there will be alot) follow for updates.

*•*•*•*•*•*
I want to speak to him, but I dont have any social skills. And I'm scared.

I find myself a table that is on the other side of the little shop, but on his right side against the wall, we are both against the wall.

I begin to fidget with the little table cloth covering and tracing the tiny aesthetic pigs onn he clothe with tiny green frogs next to them.

All with a napkin holder painted with flowers and such on top of the table in the middle and at the end is the standard salt and pepper shaker with ketchup and mustard.

I find myself staring at the boy, but he dosent notice as hes talking to a brunette boy across from him. His hair is so dark it's almost black, kinda like mine!

He has mounds of rings on and chains attached to his pants through his belt loops and a graphic-tee on,

He overall has a very nice style. But the boy I'm looking at is wearing a white hoodie with the words

XPLR

On it in black and slanted perfectly. On the hoodie pocket there is little words that seem to say..

Onwards & gowards

Or somthing like that. Maybe upwards? Who cares all I know is he has wonderful hair and very masculine hands that are veiny which I am oddly attracted to.

When his head lifts up his Adam's apple peaks out more and damn did that look good. Why? I dont know it just looked amazing and hot on him.

I trailed my eyes back over to the brunette boy. Which in my eyes he didnt look nearly as good as the blonde haird boy,

"What can I get started for you today?"

"What!- oh sorry ma'am I was just- sorry! One second!" It was just the waiter. She scared the shit out of me

Did I have a menu? Oh yeah it's on the table! I grab it and begin skimming over it

"Take as long as you need! I'll be back in 5 minutes darling! Enjoy the scenery" well that's a very customary greeting, that I enjoyed.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"Hello there darling are you ready now?" Wow shes fast.

"Oh! Yes can I have the-" my eyes trailed off the menu and to her face,

"Ma'am your very beautiful! Anyways I'll have the mocha latte and the pastry èlá mourn! Thank you!"

The èlá mourn from the picture looked like a breaded dish with the inside stuffed with blue raspberry filling with a few grapes on the side.

(Dont google that I just made it up)

W: "Will that be all for you today?"

C/N: " yes! Thank you ma'am!"

W: "also I just wanted to say thank you for calling me pretty! You are too!"

C/N: "thnaks ma'am!"

I found myself staring at him again...

3rd person POV now

The woman was just sitting on her seat her eyes pondering over to the boys everyone and then.

He looked over right as she was looking at him

"Shit.." she mumbled under her breath.
She just hoped he didnt come over to her.

Then he did

He began making his way over to the woman sitting there her hand covering over eyes due to odvious embarrassment.

"Hello! Are you a fan?"

"What's a fan? I dont have a phone if that's what it means so..."

B:"oh, well you are beautiful and I thought that you may want to be friends? It's nice not having to be a celebrity with people!"

"Well I'm glad I could give you that feeling! What's your name?"

"Sam! Sam golbach!"

Sam...such a perfect name.

"Well, I'm Ellea, but you can call me Elle or Ella!"

S-G: "Ellea is a beautiful name! And sure. I'll call you Elle!"

V: "your really nice!"

S-G: "thanks! You too! Would you like to come over?"

V: "where? I dont think I can I need to do stuff today! Like- uhm... shopping! And such.."

She was really just scared.

S-G: "well, that's fair! Have fun!"

1st person POV again 😊

I will.. thinking about you....

____________

How yall liking it? I know like no one has read it but I hope you are enjoying!

Remember to vote and comment!
Follow for updates hope you enjoyed as always

Buh bye!