Part 9|wonders and hikes

So damn perfect..

°•°•SAMS POV°•°•
I get up and out of bed and run over to the guest bedroom waking up Elle. I shake her right shoulder gently. Her skin is smooth, and soft.

"Hmm..." she groaned back in reply.

"C'mon! Do you want breakfast or not?!" I say taunting her, trying to make her want to get out of bed with the tease of breakfast.

"I need to shower...." she groans again. Luckily its saturday. I'm glad she picked up a job when she did, she wont have to get up too early this morning. Which she hasent its about.. I dont know

12:31 right now. That's not early that's noon so thats not terrible.

"You can shower after breakfast!"I try to taunt her awake once more. Shaking her shoulder slightly harder than last time.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up! Let me get dressed" she dosent have any clothes though? Right?

"Get out so I can put on a shirt!" I quickly run on over to the door and close it with a little high pitched "gooodbyeee" as a joke. Once I close the door I rest my head against it.

"Whhaaaat?" I hear colby say while he creeps around the corner.

"What?"

"You like her dont you!?" What!?

"Oh dont be ridiculous! We just met!" But that dosent matter in my head..

"So!? You still like her! Dont lie! I can tell by the way you look at heeerrrr" ughhhh. I hated the fact that he wasent wrong.

"So what!? Maybe I do, maybe I dont! It dosent matter to you!"

"So!? You're still my best friend and I'm gonna care if you finally like a girl!" He once again wasent wrong about that matter.

"Hey- what are you guys doing?" Elle comes out of her room standing in an oversized tee-shirt that has in big bulk letters

MISSOURI on it. She saw us standing there outside of her door talking. It had to look suspicious from her point of view.

"Sorry! We were just-"

"Sam lik-" I cover colbys mouth before he can speak further. I knew what he was going to say.

"What?"

"Nothing! Elle. Just- we were waiting on you for breakfast. Weve got pancakes going downstairs. Theres some already done up on the table" I play it off as if we weren't talking about how I have a huge crush on her.. I wish I didnt for some reason. But I'm just so drawn to her... I wonder

Why?

But that dosent matter, its basic human functions. Its gonna happen whether I like it or not.

"Well, I'm hungry so I'm going down" Elle said while walking down the stairs and to the corridor towards the kitchen. I can see her through a little crack in the stairs that shes grabbing her plate and putting some pancakes on it with some syrup.

°•°• ELLES POV°•°•

I wonder why the guys were acting so weird.... and last night..why was colby listening to us? I have strict parents what did you expect? That I wasn't going to be able to tell he was there? Of course I was able to tell. Its basic for me at this point ( :/ )

That's still so odd...why were they out there?

I only overheard a little...

"Come on! Its odvious!"

What's odvious?

Whatever...

I sit down at the dining table and eat my pancakes.
I get up and walk to the fridge and see sam and colby walk down the stairs.

"Do yall have coke?" I open the fridge even though I'm still staring at Sam's eyes.

"Yeah! Bottom shelf" I grab the coke can off of the shelf where sam said it'd be. I open it and take a fat gulp out of it.

"Grab me one?" Colby asks politely. I grab one and hand it over to colby.

"Here'a go" he grabs it and follows what I did, opening and taking a big gulp.

"Thanks" he says with a big breath out from taking a big drink.

"No problem" I finish my food and go back up to my room to put on some gym girl shorts that I had. And run back downstairs.

"Hey can we like..go on a hike or something?"

"That's sounds great! Colby what about you?"

"I- uh..yeah sure, I'm good with that"

We get everything ready and head out the door.

°•°•°at the hike site°•°•°
We all begin walking on the long and windy path of our hike. Every so often we'll take a second to sit down and start back up again. We all drink some water every now and then. Me and sam have been sharing a water bottle cause he forgot one.

"Yeah! So like I was in a restaurant and he showed up all like 'you tryna mess with my girl!?' When we weren't even dating anymore!" I explained a situation with one of my old exes that happened awhile back. Laughing slightly at the end of my sentence.

"Wait! You made it right with him and that ithe guy right!?" He asked eagerly

"Oh my God, so like James thought that he wasent lying and before I could explain he yelled at me and left!" I laughed. James was a good guy. He just didnt understand. But it was for the better.

"That's insane!" He laughed. His laugh was so cute. He was so lovely to be around.. so sweet<3

"But I found out he was a really toxic person from a friend after that so i didnt really care."

"Wow! Yeah I wouldnt have been able to deal with that man."

W-what? 'Man'?

He says that in such a way...it- why dose it hurt.. it feels like hes friend zoning me? But like why should I care? It's not like were dating or anything...

I kinda wish we were though...

_________
Word count: 980