Part 8|happiness and jealousy

Fun memories for the future I guess

I run back to the room after clearing the situation with colby.
"He really thought we were.." I get out that much before dying of laughter. I hold my hands over my crotch in fear I'll pee.

"Are you kidding me? Well it did kinda look like that-" I put my hand up and shake my head while laughing silently.

"I- I got to pee!" I yell out before running to the bathroom. I think to myself.

He really thought that didnt he? Hah! That's never gonna happen. Will it?

Who am I kidding. I wipe myself up and run back to the actual room. "Soooo, do you wanna watch a movie?"

-~3RD PERSON POV~-
She asked Sam, a little desperate. She wanted to spend more time with him, he was a very happy and energetic person to be around, she made him so happy, she never wanted to leave him.

Shit

She thought.

Am...am I?

She thought to herself in fear shes fallen for him. Of course she hasn't! She just loved him in a...friendly way... right?

No! No! No! I cant fall for him!

She was scared she had while she stared into his eyes while he scrolled through disney+ on the tv.

"So..? Do you wanna watch..oh! Scary movies?"

"With you? Of course! I'm a scary movie freak! Even though I didnt have much TV growing up I've always loved scary stuff!" She replied back, the words flooded out of her mouth. She loved speaking with him. It was...fun..in a way.

"Alright! Insidious?"

"Really!? That's my favorite scary movie!!" Believe it or not she had watched atleast 4 horror films in her life. That was before her mother died and her father became more abusive. She loved horror. Probably cause she was always filled with horror of what her father would do to her. She grew accustomed to scary and horror stuff. She believed her house was haunted as a little girl.

"WHAT?? ITS MY FAVORITE TOO!!" He yelled out in joy.

"No way! Turn it on!"

He leaned up to press play.

"Wait!"

"Yess?"

"Do you have popcorn?" She asked with a look of pure happiness in her eyes, she never felt that way before. Let alone with a boy..
Eww...

"Hell yeah! We always have popcorn. We watch movies all the time. We have to have popcorn!" He replied quickly and happily.

"Speaking of popcorn! We should watch pennywise next!"

"That's a great idea!" He smiled back. His smile faded a little, but in a good way. He reached up his hand and pushed back a loose strand of hair back behind her ear.

Her smile faded as well, in confusion

"W- what?" She asked with a smile throwing on her face before melting off again.

"You're just...has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asked looking down at the bed and back up again...in her eyes.

"N- no. Nobody has.. thank you.." she said in reply with a smile on her face. It was..gentle..happy...real.

"Well, I'm sorry bodys said that to you. You really are..beautiful."

-~COLBYS POV~-
I listened through the door, it's not like I wasent going to! I'm human after all! "You really are beautiful" I heard sam say.

What are you doing! Jesus colby just go back to your room!

I said to myself.

"I really like hanging out with you.." sam said. Why am I jealous? I shouldn't be jealous of sam! Hes my best friend! I should be happy for him..

But I cant help but wish I was him right now..shes so perfect..

fuck! You idiot! Dont fall for her!

I dont want to ruin Sam's chances with her.

But shes so pretty..and perfect..

NO! I try to force myself away from the door. I can't help but listen in one last time. I hear nothing but a movie playing. So I go back to my room.

☆°☆°colbys dream☆°☆°

"Youre so perfect Elle. I just want to be with you.."

"Really? Me too! Colby...I love you.."

"Kiss me Elle.."

"Right- right now?"

"Yes.."

☆°☆°Awake colby☆°☆°

I wake up and I'm hugging my pillow. Fuck I wish my dream was real..

I look in the guest bedroom to see if Elle and Sam are still there..together

Luckily they arent, it's just Elle. Sleeping peacefully. I check Sam's room and hes just the same..

"Sam...sam!" I whisper trying to wake him up.

"What..oh colby..yeah what's up" he groans out.

"Do you want some breakfast? I've got a protein shake ready and some eggs!" I ask him, patiently awaiting his answer.

"Fuck yeah. let me get Elle up. I'm sure shes hungry too,"

"Yeah..you.. you do that.." I didnt wnat to think of sam and Elle together again. But..they were going to hang around each other. Who was I to stop them?

"Something wrong? Oh! Colby! Nothings happening between us! I swear! We were just okay fighting and-"

"No its- its fine..its not that! I mean it's not like I would be mad if you were."

"Really? Are you sure you're alright with us hanging out?"

"Yeah! I mean as long as I'm included too!" I laugh it off and pretend like im alright. When I'm not. I want elle. Shes so perfect.

So damn perfect

___________
Word count: 902 not counting this.