Part 11| food and naps

That would be embarrassing if anything.

We all finish with drying off and we round up all our bags. I walk shyly and directly behind Sam, while colby followed beside me.

We all make it to a hike stop and sit down for a while.
"How much longer till we're at the caaarr??" Colby groaned and whined.

"Like, I dont know, one and a half miles?"

"Okaay" he sits down at the little bench and gets on his phone, I dont have one so I watch whatever Sam's doing. Hes posting an old picture of himself on Instagram, where he looks the exact same as right now. Ironically.

Samgolbach✔<> went on a hike today, enjoyable

User7820<> you look so good sam!😻
SamGolbach✔ Replied to user7820<> thanks!😊
SamAndColbyChokeMe<> He always looks good😫
ColbyBrock✔<> Always nice brother
SamGolbach✔ replied to ColbyBrock✔<>thanks brother.

I couldn't help but be jealous of the one user. I wish I had the courage to say somthing in that manner to him. Its true though, he dose look good, even when hes sweaty and running (😫)

Sam and Colbys relationship is so beautiful, the way they are with each other is so.. admirable. I wish I had a friend like that, but who knows. Maybe me and sam will become really good friends too...just really good friends..right?

I cant be falling for sam! I just cant! We just met..

"Well I personally want that air conditioning so let's get to the car" sam stand up and puffs his tank top as a source of cold air.

•°•°•At The Car•°•°•

We all tote our bags into the trunk and hop into the vehicle. Sam immediately turns on the air on full blast as he begins to drive.

We make it to their house and unload the car. We all go inside and sit down on the couch, I began to get hungry though. After exercising I get really hungry.

"Can I get some food?" I ask shyly and await a response from Sam.

"Of course! We have some leftover mac and cheese, or I could make you a bologna sandwich?"

"No, no, you dont have to make out for me"

"But what if I want too? Huh how are you going to stop me?" He chuckles as he walks back over to me, he lifts me up from the back of my thighs and lightly but still harshly threw me back down on the couch.

I lightly scream in fear and the unexpected interaction.

"Haha!" He laughs out as he makes his way back on over to the kitchen and gets out the stuff for a bologna sandwich.

"Thanks baby" I stare in shock at my own words. Baby.. that had just fallen out of my mouth! Oh no! Damn it I shouldnt of said anything.

"You're welcome hon'" HON? oh my gosh! He called me hon'! It felt so warm and fuzzy to hear him say directly to me.

Around 1 and a half minutes pass and sam comes back over with a beautifully made bologna sandwich on a plate na she hands it to me. "I can eat, on the couch?" That's odd. It was never allowed in my house.

"Yeah! Of course." Wow, so nice and gentle. Hes so sweet and caring,and loving.

I snap out of it and pick up my sandwich to take a decent sized bite out of it. The wonderful taste floods my mouth as I take another larger bite.

"Is it good?" Same chuckles out and I look at him wish sorta puppy eyes.

I grumble out a "mhmm"

"Okay" he laughs.

I finish it up and throw away the paper plate and sit back down on the couch.

"What do yall have to do around here? Its kinda boring." I complain.

"We have uno and sorry?"

"Ohh! Sorry sounds good! Where is it I can set it up! If your willing to play of course,"

"Why would I turn down playing a game with you?" I think he knows I like him, hes abusing that fact. He knows what hes doing.

But damn it feels good.

"I- well, I dont know" I duck my head down at the table as I clear it off for the board.

"Hm, I'll go get it," he leaves the room and i sit down and hold right over where my heart would be, it was racing. I was so flustered. But in a good way.

He comes back and opens the box as he sets it up onto the table. He gets all the pieces sorted and I choose green. He chose blue.

•°•°After The Game°•°•

"Well, are you satisfied?" Sam asks coming back from the hallway where he put away the game.

"Yeah, just tired"

"Well it is pretty late. Do you wanna go to bed?"

"Hm, yeah." I Get up and trail up to the stairs and drag my body, heavy with tiredness up the stairs.

He accompanies me soon after. Pulling the blankets down as a spot for me to rest in bed.

"Thanks baby" I mumble out. I'm so tired I dont even realize what I'm saying.

"Your welcome sweetheart." He exits the room so I can change.
I get out of my hiking clothes that I didnt take off earlier, get in a large sweater and some shorts.

"Goodnight, Sammy"

"Goodnight. Elle"

__________
YES FIRST OEN IVE MADE THAT ENDS AT EXACTLY 900 WORDS
word count: 900 not counting this.