part 13| thoughts and reservations

Holy fuck. I think to myself

I hesitantly turn my head back over only for my eyes to make direct contact with his. He stares into my eyes for a few seconds before I hear Colby let out a short and small..

"WHHOOP WHHOOOOPP!!"

Sam drops his finger a little from my chin and laughs slightly and quitly. He turns his head slightly over his shoulder to peer at Colby.

"Oh quit that. " his finger fully drops from my chin and he slips his hand into his jean pocket. Leaving his thumb out of the pocket.

I gasp slightly and unexpectedly. I didn't mean to.. I just kinda... Did.

"Uhm," I attempt to start conversation and break the growing tension in the room.

"Soo.. What do y'all do all day? Just sit around and watch TV"

"pretty much. Unless of course, we're hanging out with you"

"Ha! You say that like we've known each other forever"

"It feels like it" Sam mumbles out after me and Colby spoke. I don't think he knows that I heard him.

"Well, I'm gonna go up to my room."

I exhale boredly and trail up to the the stairs and make my way up them. I hear loud foot steps beneath me and I look back to see Sam walking looking at his feet as he walks.

"You good?"

"Oh yeah, I'm just going to my room too" he replies quickly.

We both make our way to our rooms. I plop down onto my bed and sigh out of boredom.

My mind keeps trailing back to when me and Sam were in the kitchen. The way he lifted my chin, it got me so worked up. In a good way. Everything Sam has made me felt has been in a good way. Never once has he made me sad or angry. Unless it was playfully of course. But even then, I was always so happy to be in his presence.

I look over at my nightstand to see the time.
12:38 PM,  is it too early for a nap? Yeah I think so. I pick up a book instead and read. I read read and read. For about 3 hours before I finally tune back into reality and out the book down.

"What time is it now..?"
I say to myself as I peer at the nightstand alarm clock.  3:40 not bad. I've never read that long befo-
"Knock knock" I hear Sam say as he lightly taps on my door. I get up to open it, my heart skips a beat when I see him dressed in a suit. He looks so damn fine in that.
"Hmm. What's the occasion? For a suit I mean"
I say, somehow steadily.
"Me and Colby got some reservations. Table for 3"
He gestures to me with one hand as the other is leaning on the door frame. He's so fucking hot when he does that.

"I- uhm. Yeah sure! Let me get r-ready!!"
I cringe at myself as I stutter embarrassingly.

"You.. Good?" Fuck he noticed.
"Yeah, no I'm fine" I hope I'm playing this off well (😅)
"Alright. If you say so."

I quickly close the door and push my back against it. I run to the closet and try to find something. I find and old dress in the closet. It's beautiful. Laced with see through mesh and a beautiful sparkly red design. I can't take my eyes off it. I quickly throw it on and check the mirror. I look great in my opinion.

I step out of my room only too see Sam and Colby waiting outside. Both of them in suits. I look to Colby, as he covers his gaping mouth. Then to Sam, his turns his head at just the right time to see me. His eyes widen slightly and he gasps a little.

"Damn, you look so f- so good"
What was he trying to say? Fucking? Possibly?

"Thanks. You two do too."

"Your most certainly welcome. Now let's go"
He reaches his hand out for me and I rest my hand on his as he leads me down the staircase and to the front door. His hand is so oddly enjoyable to touch. I normally don't like physical touch. But this? I'd give anything to experience this 24/7

He's so captivating. His eyes are gorgeous and could pull me in from a mile away. His smile could light up the whole world if the sun went out as if it were a candle.

We eventually pull up to a restaurant with such a fancy logo,

☆★na✦ teu★☆

It looked beautiful. But certainly not as beautiful as Sam..
_____
Word count: 784.
Hey! If the person who posted on my message board is seeing this. You gave me motivation! I hope to update more!