part 7| Favors and Misread situations

"What?" Elle asks sam, clearly confused. Shes slightly scared as to what hes going to say.

"Would you like to stay the night with me and colby? I mean u till you can get an apartment?!"

What!?

"I- I...i dont really know? Uhm- are you sure you'd be okay with that?"

"Yes! It wont hurt anything. Plus it's just like 4 blocks away from your job" wow, he really likes doing stuff for me, huh Elle thinks to myself..

"That. That'd be great then! Thanks! Really"

"Well, I should probably get back to work. I dont knwo how I can pay you back! This means so much to me.." Elle fidgets her hands and twirls her hair. Pulling strands through the gap in her index finger and thumb. She smiles gently and warmly, showing her thankfulness towards Sam. And colby of course.

"You're welcome, anytime." Sam pushes back a loose strand of hair behind her ear, and plants a small kiss on her forehead..unexpectedly.

Elle flinches at the sudden touch. Since her abusive parents shes become extremely sensitive to touch and things like that.

*-~Time skip~-*
Sam's POV:

I sit on my couch and wait for around eight so I can pick up Elle. I've been overthinking about that stupid kiss I have her on her forehead..should I have done that? Did i give her mixed signals? Did i scare her? I mean she flinched really hard..

But i decided I'll just post a picture on Instagram so I'll stop thinking about it.

Throwback to the girls

Throwback to the girls...only the OGs will get it😂😭.

<>Beans_298<>: Omg! I remember them! Good times, good times!

^Ewuser^046: bro-😂 that's so cringe-😭💀 get a life🗿🍷
<>beans_298<> responding to, ^Ewuser^046: dude shut the fuck up okay? Let them life their life unlike you. Your so miserable you just say rude things to famous people online cause your jealous. Stfu.
<>Beans_298<> DAMN not wrong tho-
Kallmewhateveryouwant: Omg! That is hilarious! You guys were menaces! Keep doing what you do best!
Samgolbach responding to, kallmewhateveryouwant: you're hilarious Kris. We'll keep going on! You too! Congrats on 2 million subs btw!

I knew there was always going to be someone with something rude to say. It still hurts though, but it's nice to see people standing up for me. Me and colby have really grew a wonderful fanbase of people haven't we? There may not be alot of good people in the world..but weve rounded up over 11 million of them!

Oh shit! Its eight

I almost forgot Elle! I quickly get ready spraying some cologne on and running out of the door to the car door and opening it hopping in very quickly. I drive down to the cafe where she said she'd be waiting.

As I pull up shes standing right outside the doors. I get out and open the passenger door for her and help her inside the car.

"Thanks sam!" She says as I offer a hand out for her to balance her weight on while she gets in the car.

*-~Time skip~-*
Weve made it to the house and I'm showing Elle around. I show her the guest bedroom and she throws her bags down and plops on the bed with a large sigh. I follow along and do the same on the other side. We start play fighting. I'm odviously going easier on her and making myself weaker for her, shes a girl. (That sounds bad- I dont mean it like that-)

Elles POV:
As we play fight I flip him over on the bed and kind of roll over on to his lap with my legs tucked underneath each other. My hands on his chest.

"Hey guys so-" colby opens the door. Stares a second and closes it again, pretending it never happened. I look up and back down realizing what he thought was happening.

"Oh shit-" I look down at sam and laugh, getting off of his lap.

"colby! I know what your thinking-" I run out of the room and try to stifle my laughter. "Yeah we were just play fighting-" I laugh more and more.

"Yeah sure..play fighting" he smirks and raises an eyebrow.

"EWW! not like that! Oh my lord-" I laugh uncontrollably. I'm crying from laughter at this point. I'm never going to forget that am I-?

Well, fun memories for the future I guess.
__________________
How are yall liking it so far?