Part 10| beaches and assumptions

I kinda wish we were though..

But that's not gonna happen. Will it? No no, I'm being stupid.

"Well we should probably start walking again"

"Good idea. Ha" I laugh slightly standing up putting my water bottle back in my bag.

He stands up as well, offering his hand as balance for me. I shake my hand as a way of denying his hand as I'm already up.
He flicks his hand up and scoffs slightly and sarcastically while turning around and beginning to walk on the pathway of the hike site.

"Yo, yall want some music?" There werent many people there at all and if their were they were all at like the beginning or end of the trail so it didnt really matter.

"Yeah, sure." Colby agreed in unison, him and sam point and laugh at each other due to the unexpected unison. I grab my speaker out of my backpack and connect it to my phone as I turn on:

HAHA- by lil darkie

Darkie what you have, you should be grateful why aren't you more glad?

You keep on killin shit

I'll see you later!

Oh for sure man!

It's been a fat ass minute It been feelin raaaawwnn

The song continues on and colby hops on and begins singing along to the catchy beat.

(Full credits to lil darkie for use of the lyrics, he is a great artist)

Awhile passes on and colby is pretty tired, he cracks jokes every now and then with a little:

"Why did i agree to this saaamm?"

I have to admit it was funny. My eyes always stayed somehow fixed on sam, his beautiful blonde hair, when he was sweaty and his hair was wet it sure made him look good. (😝😻)

We eventually reach the end of the trail to a beautiful beach, it was lovely with wonderful blue water and perfect sand, it was nice and refreshing after all that walking.

(FULL CREDS TO KiarahDoyle FOR BEACH DESCRIPTION AND HIKE IDEA, FULL CREDITS TO THEM, IDEA FROM DIVE BAR. I DO NOT TAKE CREDITS FOR USAGE OF THIS, THANK YOU:)

Me and sam as long as the boys sit down at the edge of the water, I splash some water up onto sam and he grunts and let's out a little sarcastic:

"STAWHPP" I laughed so hard. I fell Into the water. Sam dived in and we just splashed and laughed at each other for atleast 15 minutes before we swam up and got out.

"Fuck, now I'm gonna be wet for the rest of the hike back" I giggle slightly and cover my mouth with a sarcastic gesture.

"What?" He asks genuinely.

"Nothing. It's just so funny though" I smile warmly but sarcastically. It was funny, but he just looked soo hot when he was like that. He turned around for god knows why and took of his shirt, his hot ass back muscles bulk out and I let out a small gasp, I cover my mouth and pretend to just be using my sweat towel to dry off and grabbing my bags.

"You...good?"

"Yeah- I just stubbed my toe"

On what? Fucking idiot! I thought to myself.

"On...the sand...?" He asks with such a confused and wonderous look on his face.

"No! A- uh, shell. That's all"

"Oh, that makes sense then." He turns back around and puts on a  extra shirt he had in his bag, why? I have no idea, probably cause he knows he sweats alot.

I find myself staring at his back, colby notices and curls a fist with his hands covering his mouth and whooping at me and sam.

"Ooohhh!" Colby says embarrassingly at me.
Sam turns around and I duck my head back quickly.

"What?" sam says and looks at me with my head ducked into my hands, he chuckles and smirks, looks at colby and they both blink and look at me, then to each other again. I'm assuming they were signaling something, honestly I'm pretty sure I know what I just dont want it to be that.. (💀)

That would be embarrassing if anything.

_____________
Word count: 690 words
Short chapter ik I'm sorry but it's something. I havent had alot of motivation recently so please understand. Tysm for over 100 reads btw!