𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎

"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝. 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

- 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐜𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞

Everyone was scattered around the dance floor in celebration.

What is everyone celebrating?

Only the best and most exciting thing that could happen to someone. An engagement. Toasting and smiling all around her. Her soon-to-be husband held her hand and placed a tender kiss on it.

Everyone around cheered and clapped as they saw the scene before them. She said yes. She smiled sweetly at everyone and avoided his gaze.

His grip triggered a sudden squeal from her lips only audible to him. His eyes looked dark and his smile turned into a smirk. He put the ring on her finger and got up.

"I love you, darling," he said, kissing her. She flinched and he looked at her as his grip tighter around her arm.

Petrified, she leaned in this time and kissed him passionately. He let go of her arm and grabbed her waist.

"Hold on! Wait till the honeymoon you two," said her mother. She smiled and walked to her friends.

"Oh, Ruby, this is what you've been waiting for, isn't it? How romantic is he!" Her friend Nicole said as she embraced her in a tight hug.

She shut her eyes trying to hide any emotion that didn't reflect happiness and disguised it with a wide smile and a nod.

"We will be here for everything you need," said Aria, her sister.

Aria looked at her and felt something. A call from her eyes. As if her sister was begging her for something but... what?

˚𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬˚

☽。⟡˚𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬˚⟡。☾