𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲." -𝐊𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

"𝐈 𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭"

Aria did her sister's hair and makeup. She picked out a cute outfit for her and sprayed her favorite perfume on her. After helping her pack her bag and packing her own, she took the keys to the car and started to drive.

She found the perfect student parking spot and they made their way to the building

She found the perfect student parking spot and they made their way to the building. Aria had the best seats for being a performer so she got her sister situated and walked backstage to get ready.

Ruby sat there scrolling on her phone waiting for the performance to start when she felt two familiar figures go past her but she ignored them and looked up when the program started.

They started with traditional dances from different parts of the world and Ruby was enjoying herself. Being in that program helped her a lot with her depression. Soon, ballet performers went on stage and she was widely smiling as she saw Aria get in formation.

During the performance, Aria stayed in the back and Cera took center stage. The group was doing amazing and the hard work could be seen through their eyes and performances.

Then suddenly the girls walked off stage and Aria was left kneeling on the face tee with her hands on the floor. She stood up and music started playing.

She was gracefully doing her solo. All her moves were flowing and Ruby covered her mouth. She had never seen Aria dance with such emotion and passion. She looked beautiful and a tear ran down her face.

When Aria finished her performance, the rest of the girls came on stage and they bowed together. Ruby was the first one to clap and stand up. Everyone followed and the girls got off stage.

The lights dimmed once again, and when they were cut on, Bada's dance crew was already up. A knot was formed in Ruby's throat as she tried to process what was going on but it was too late. Their performance had already started.

The song Cool Off by Missy Eliot was played. As they used a table as a prop everyone was in awe clapping and shouting. Bada stood on the table and pretended to do a flip making everyone go crazy when she didn't and ran her hands through her body.

The song soon was changed and the dance transitioned to a different team. Yeni's team. Their leader, Halo, started off the dance. Move, shake, and drop played through the speakers. The crowd loved when Yeni grabbed the confetti gun and made confetti fly everywhere but Ruby didn't know how to react.