𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

"𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲," -𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

"𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤"

"I'd love to be your girlfriend," she said. He leaned in for a kiss and she allowed it. It felt nice and heartwarming.

He hugged her and walked into the elevator with her. The ride was silent and he kept playing with her hand.

When they arrived at their floor, Jina was waiting for them outside the door. She had a wide smile on her face and walked to them.

"Welcome! Would you like to come in for a cup of tea?" The woman said and the door opened.

"Mom, give them some privacy, why don't ya? Come on," Aria said as she tried to pull the woman inside the house.

"If you want to sleep over, that's fine!" She said before completely going in and closing the door.

"Oh gosh. I'm sorry about her," Ruby said and Samuel just laughed it off.

"I'm going to go but I did want to invite you on a trip with my family. We are going the week before college starts," he said.

"That would be lovely. Thank you so much," she replied still a bit shy. He kissed her cheek and smiled before going into the elevator.

"What happened? Did he ask you to be his girlfriend?" Jina asked as she wrapped herself in her robe.

"Yes. And I said yes," the girl replied and her mother clapped as she stomped around the room.

"Mom! I have never seen you clap like that before," Ruby said.

"I'm just happy for you honey. Go get some rest now," the woman said with a smile. Ruby went to bed but couldn't sleep. Her head was filled with thoughts of Samuel but the waitress's scent.

"What was that perfume Samuel mentioned earlier?" Ruby asked her sister since she had a better knowledge of scents and perfumes.

"The waitress? She was wearing Yves Saint Laurent Libre Intense. It smells really nice but you prefer floral so, why are you asking?" she said as she threw the covers over her head and turned away.

"No reason..." Ruby softly replied and silence filled the air.

Samuel said she smelled like a man, but to her... the tall waitress smelled like heaven.

-

(A few weeks later)

"Another one? This is madness. This room is full of dead flowers!" Aria said as Jina delivered another bouquet and a gift box to Ruby.

'For my favorite, most beautiful flower, Ruby. Have an amazing day and I'll see you tomorrow for our trip

-Samuel D.'

Ruby smiled at the note and took the flowers into her hands.

"Have you finished packing? He's picking you up early in the morning," Jina asked.

"Wait, the trip is the whole weekend?" Aria asked as she fixed her hair.

"Yeah. He said it was a four-day trip before school starts," she said and opened the box to find a brand-new swimsuit.