𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

"𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞."

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

"𝐔𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐭. 𝟏"

Ruby spent her days working inside her small lab with Capri. While she took her online classes, Capri helped with scent mixing and running errands.

"Hey, do you want to go somewhere today?" Capri asked.

"I have to stay overtime because the model is coming and I have to do her pH level testing for her custom-made perfume bottle," Ruby said.

"Oh, then I'll stay here with you," Capri said as she continued working on the fragrances.

"You really don't have to. I can do it on my own," Ruby said.

"I'm staying. I want to spend more time with you," Capri said earning a smile from Ruby.

"You're the best,"

-

The place closed and the two girls made their way to the first floor where they would test the model's pH levels. She arrived just in time and Ruby set up the materials needed.

The testing was faster than she thought. She collected her data and went up to her lab to drop off her documents. On her way out she heard some stage noise but brushed it off. She locked the room and left.

"You know, you really are the best thing that has happened to me in this damned company," Capri said. Ruby simply chuckled.

"Hey, do you want to go on my bridal trip? I think it'd be fun to have you there," Ruby offered.

"Oh, so that is a promise ring around your finger. I wasn't sure but now I know. I kinda saw it coming too," Capri said. Her joyous tone and contagious smile died down but not completely.

"Ah! Damn it. I guess now I have to get rid of my feelings for you. That's just my luck," Capri said. Ruby looked confused.

"What do you mean? You have feelings for me?" Ruby asked as she looked at Capri. Her big smile returned making Ruby even more confused.

"Yeah. I kinda figured you were engaged so I was waiting for you to confirm it. I would've asked but being delusional seemed like a better idea. Don't worry about it at all, okay? I promise I won't make things weird and we can still be friends, right?" Ruby simply nodded.

She grew attached to the girl. She was the only one she could rely on since Bada was too immersed in her school work and she was still upset with Aria. She was also extremely busy with work and school and the only person she would see was Capri.

Capri walked her to the subway when they encountered a street dancing crew. Capri stopped to watch and Ruby spotted three familiar figures. Emma, Yeni, and Bada.

They were both immersed in the music to even notice that people were stopping to look.

Capri started popping her body to the beat in a subtle way when Emma noticed the two girls. Emma grabbed Capri's arm and pulled her into the dance circle. As the music played, Capri danced to every single beat in a hip-hop style.