𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲" -𝐄𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

"𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝"

(A few hours earlier)

Bada found herself staring at the ceiling and at the green dress hung on the door. It was seven in the morning and she could not get any sleep the night before. She sighed and turned again in her bed.

"Bada, I'm ready when you are. Just take your time, okay?" Lusher said before closing the door.

Bada grabbed her head in confusion and threw the covers angrily off her body. Nothing made sense anymore. She was dating Yeni but she wasn't happy and she couldn't make her happy either.

It was now the day of the wedding and she was feeling like shit. She sat up and looked at the dress one more time. Rolling her eyes, she stood up and grabbed her suitcase.

She started throwing clothes inside angrily and placing her things into boxes. She had decided it was best to move far away. This way she could get over her feelings and this time she was determined not to fall in love ever again.

She bought plane tickets for her and Lusher the night before when they decided last minute to move. It was Bada's idea but there was no way that Lusher would let her go by herself so she decided to move as well.

They didn't tell anyone beforehand and they planned to let them know when they were already on the plane. Bada was hurting. She couldn't explain what she felt but she couldn't breathe at times.

After a few hours of cleaning out the room and the small apartment, Bada noticed that the only thing left in the room was that damned green dress. The bridesmaid dress she was supposed to be wearing in two hours but instead she would be at the airport.

She grabbed her luggage and made her way to the living room. Lusher had prepared some food before leaving and they sat down to eat.

"I told you, Bada. You'd only end up hurt. I'm so sorry," Lusher said. Bada poked the side of her cheek and sighed deeply.

Just as Bada was about to dig in, she heard a knock at the door. She dropped the spoon and walked to the door where she found Yeni with a small smile. She was dressed in her green dress with her hair in soft waves and soft glam makeup.

Her smile didn't last that long when she saw how empty the apartment looked. She looked around and noticed the girl's suitcase and backpack. She walked into the apartment.

"What's going on? Why all of a sudden? Bada, what is this?" She questioned as she looked around with teary eyes.

"Yeni, I can explain. Please calm down," Bada said as she led her to a chair.

"Okay... please explain. Please," she said as she rubbed her temples.

"I'm moving to California, Yen. I have to move away. I'm so sorry but I can't make you happy if I can't be happy. I hope you will forgive me," Bada said as she crouched down and took hold of Yeni's hands.

"But... we... I want you to be happy. Bada, don't walk away like this, please. You know your happiness is here. She's about to get married and you're just going to walk away?" Yeni spoke up.