𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠,"

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫"

"Okay, we look at the same time," Aria said as she and her sister held their acceptance letters to their chest. They were nervously smiling and taking deep breaths.

"One..."

"Two..."

"THREE!"

After a few seconds, they both let out a loud scream and embraced each other in a tight hug.

"We made it! We made it into our dream college!" They both shouted. After calming down they sat on their beds and sighed as they looked out of the window.

"Girl, I'm telling you. I thought I wasn't going to make it. I'm not as smart as you," Ruby said as she hit her sister on the shoulder.

"Shut up! You know you're smart. You just need more time," her sister said and Ruby looked at her in awe.

"Are you calling me slow, bitch?" She said as she tackled her sister.

"Get off me! You're heavy!"

The two girls bickered until their mom walked into the room.

"What's this behavior? This is not how ladies act," the woman said making Ruby and Aria sit up.

"Sorry, Mother," they said as they stood up and walked behind their mom.

"Now, where are those letters?" She said and they handed the letters to the woman.

"I am so proud of you girls. We are going to hold a party to celebrate this achievement and I want you to be on your best behavior. Run along. I need to go to work," she said. The girls walked away slowly until they reached their room.

"Why do you think Mom wants us to act like royalty?" Ruby said.

"I don't know. You know Jina has always been like that since Dad passed away. She wants us to be the best so we can find a good, rich husband," Aria rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you call her mom anymore?" Ruby asked.

"She made it clear that she loves me but she isn't my mother. She raised me and gave me everything I needed but she never treated me like a daughter," she said and Ruby sighed.

"Do you ever miss Dad?" The younger girl asked.

"I do. All the time. He was the only man I'll ever trust," Aria said and leaned on her sister's shoulder.

"Let's get ready. Nicole must be waiting," Ruby pulled her sister's arm and started doing her makeup.

"Are we sneaking out again?" Aria asked and her sister nodded rapidly.

"We deserved it after having our heads and minds so deep into books. Go change into something cute," she said and pushed her to the closet.

The three women were wealthy. They weren't filthy rich but they had enough money to spend on whatever they wanted because of their father's company. Before their father passed, he bought them a penthouse for them to live in with no worries. He bought Ruby and Aria a car but Jina sold Aria's car to invest in the company.