𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧,"

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

"𝐀 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞"

Samuel spent the next few weeks with them. He would take them out to eat and for late-night drives. He was truly a charming man. Nicole and Aria didn't mind going with Ruby since they were all three basically attached to the hip.

"Should we go to Times Square and do some shopping?" Samuel asked Ruby and she nodded.

"I actually can't go. I don't have money," Nicole said making Ruby's demeanor change into a sad one Samuel smiled at her.

"Come on. whatever you want is on me. Ruby seems to want you with her and I want to see that pretty smile on her face," he said making Ruby blush and Nicole smirled.

"Okay. Let's go," Nicole said, linking arms with her friends and walking off.

Samuel ended up paying for everything the girls wanted even after Ruby profusely refused to let him pay. He took them back home and asked to talk with Ruby in private.

They walked back to his car which was parked on the street.

"What did you want to talk about?" she said and he rubbed his nape.

"I wanted to ask you on a date. It can be a triple date since I know you like to keep your girls close. I just want us to get to know each other better and as much as I enjoy handing out with those two, it's hard to have some alone time," he said.

"I think that's a wonderful idea. Text me the details and I'll tell you if the girls agree or if it will just be you and I. Good night and drive safe," She said and started walking back to the door.

She took the elevator to her floor as she daydreamed of the man that she just sent off. A small smile appeared on her lips and her heart was beating fast. Could it be that she finally found the one? She hadn't even started college yet and she was already getting the butterflies over a boy.

"What did he say?" Aria asked as soon as the elevator opened, making the daydreaming girls jump in surprise.

"He wanted us to go on a triple date. He said he wants to get to know me better, you know, like a one-on-one date," the girl said as she stepped out of the elevator.

"What did you say?" her sister asked as they walked into the penthouse.

"I said yes. No matter if you two decide to accompany me or not," Ruby said.

"Oh, Aria is going she has to tell me all the juicy details," Jina said from the kitchen.

"MOM! We are just going to talk and get to know each other more. Don't make a big deal out of it, please," Ruby said as she shot her mom a begging look.