25

After a few days, things have seemed to quiet down for a bit, surprisingly.. Y/N finally had some time to breathe and live in peace, how long would that last for though?

--

Y/N was currently walking down the street, her eyes scanned the storefronts, occasionally pausing to glance at the vibrant displays that adorned the shop windows. With each step, her heels clicked against the pavement, creating a rhythmic melody that complemented the city's lively buzz. With a phone in one hand, earphones in her ears, she was walking down with confidence, as if the music was helping her heal.

Despite the hurried pace of the metropolis, her unhurried demeanor showed a calmness amidst the chaos, Y/N took a deep breath as she occasionally glanced down at the screen of her phone, scrolling through her songs playlist, looking for a different song to listen to.

As she swiped her finger across the screen, a messaged appeared at the top of her screen.

Ding!

Text: Lee- Girl, help, I'm so screwed.

Text: Y/N- What do you mean by that? You okay, Lee??

Text: Lee- Just come to my cafe!!!

Yes, Lee's rich and her family owns a cafe called 'Moonlit Melodies Bistro'. The cafe is known for its warm ambiance and live music performances that attract locals and visitors alike.

Y/N tucked her phone away in her pocket and exhaled, what was Lee up to? She wasn't sure.. however, she continued her walk, Y/N walked over to the nearby bus station and sat down on the bench waiting for the bus to arrive.

After a few minutes of waiting, Y/N's bus arrived and she quickly hopped in and took a seat at the far back. She would check her phone from time to time.

Ding!

Text: Lee- Girl where's you at?

Y/N deadpanned, staring at the screen of her phone and texting her back.

Text: Y/N- Girl I'm on the bus, give me like.. 15 minutes or something.

Text: Lee- I keep forgetting you're poor..

Text: Y/N- Wow, okay 'Miss Worldwide Rich'..

Text: Lee- Fanks, I know I am, NOW HURRY UP

The bus finally arrived to Y/N's destination and she hopped out of it, quickly rushing towards Lee's cafe.

She walked inside and took a look around to find Lee, she soon noticed her by the bar and she approached it, sitting down in front of lee.

"Lee, what the hell happened? Are you okay?" Y/N reached over and placed a hand on Lee's shoulder, checking her for any injuries or anything, to see if she was alright. Lee's condition was fine, she was just overly dramatic at times.

"No, one of the scheduled singers canceled last minute due to unforeseen circumstances.. and father told me that I have to find a replacement any way that I can..." Lee groaned in frustration, sipping on a cup of coffee stressed out.

Seriously?! She called me all the way over here for THAT? I thought she was in serious trouble or something.. Oh my God. Calm down Y/N, she's your best friend and you need to comfort her.