21

~A few days later~

Y/N was making her way towards Lee's house, she let out a sigh as she thought about why Lee told her to come to her house as soon as possible. 

As she reached the house she rang the door bell and waited for someone to answer the door, after a few seconds Lee opened the door and stared at Y/N, dragging her inside the house quickly. 

"Lee! What the?! Hi to you too I guess..." Y/N replied as she got shushed by Lee. 

"Y/N.. Did you see..?" Lee asked Y/N with a very worried face, Y/N raised an eyebrow in confusion as she shook her head no. 

"Did I see what??" Y/N asked. Lee let out a sigh as she grabbed her phone and gave it to her showing her an article: 

'Scandalous! BTS spotted with a fan talking, sending messages and being way too close! Could this fan be one of their girlfriends? A childhood friend? We do not know, we'd like to thank Cha Mina for these pictures and messages. Stay tuned!'

Y/N stared at Lee in confusion, she stayed silent. 

"What a brat..."Lee mumbles and sighs. 

"Lee..why does she hate me so much?.."

"Because she's jealous and a spoiled little brat.." 

Y/N sighs as she gets up and walks outside, "Lee, I'll see you later.. I don't know how she found out about all of this but it's just not fair." then Y/N makes her way to the park, she sits own on the bench and sighs. She thought she was alone until, she heard a voice speak.

                                              "You sure like being alone, huh.."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! How are you all doing? You all good? I hope you're all safe and healthy! Thank you for reading my stories, if you'd like to read more be sure to vote and comment! I'd really appreciate if you could check out my Jungkook story and if you'd follow me on instagram, the username is @ bunkooks! I'll keep you updated on instagram about my stories and I write BTS imagines there! If you have requests you can either comment or message me, if it's about this story or anything else! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay safe and may God bless you all! I love you guys, bye bye!