06

I was making my way to the 'New Wave Coffee Roasters' cafe.
________
The cafe: //looks like in the picture.//
Joining the throng of third-wave coffee shops in Seoul is New Wave Coffee Roasters, which specializes in light, bright brews. If you have an afternoon to spare, spend a few hours here chatting with the baristas and learning something new about specialty coffee.
__________

Y/N was making her way to the caffè, while walking she was listening to the music.

As she, after a long walk, approached the Caffè, she went inside and saw Lee waving at her. She walked over to the table and greeted baristas and waiters politely, since she knew all of them from before.

''Hey girl!" Lee said as she smiled at Y/N.

"Hey.. You really had to wake me up? I was just having one of the best dreams!"

"Hey it's not my fault you stay up all night!"

"I wasn't-- I just needed to get a proper rest."

"Well I'm so sorry your highness for waking you up."Lee said as she did a little bow.

Y/N started laughing." It's alright, and sorry for yesterday.. I just.. Got really upset.."

"Well I noticed--Anyways would you like to get a snack or?"

"You go ahead and eat, I'll just have coffee. I am still soooo sleepy.."

"You're acting like a cat 24/7, all you do is sleep." Lee laughs.

"Well yeah."

A waiter soon brought Lee and Y/N coffee, they bowed to him and thanked him.

After a while, they both finished their coffee, Lee excused herself and went to the toilet. Y/N stayed on her seat and waited while looking outside the window.

"You sure are quiet aren't you?" a voice spoke. Y/N jumped slightly and looked back to see who it was. It was...

____________

To be continued, sorry guys!

Hi, I wanted to apologise for not updating in ages. I was just busy, like I said before and I started working on summer so yeet. Also I thought about continuing writing or if I should stop writing but here I am again. Anyways I hope you like this chapter!