16

''Guys, she's finally here!" Jungkook exclaimed smiling as he led Y/N inside the backstage room, holding her hand gracefully the whole time. Y/N felt a bit embarrassed, her cheeks were turning more and more pink each second, her heart was pounding. She felt like her heart was going to jump out of her chest.

Other BTS members looked towards the door as it opened, seeing Jungkook, Jin and Y/N walk inside the room. They all smiled as they noticed Y/N's cute pink cheeks, her small angelic smile and her bowing at them, they bowed back to her.

"Hi Sunshine!~ How are you doing?" Hoseok replied while smiling at Y/N.

Y/N looked surprised at Hoseok, she shook her head thinking she heard the first part of the sentence wrong. "I'm doing great! Amazing actually! I still can't believe this is happening to me.. Annnddd... Now I'm rambling, I'm sorry- What about you?" Y/N asked face-palming, she was now seriously embarrassed.

Hoseok let out a small laugh, so did the other BTS members. They thought Y/N was adorable all embarrassed.

"You're really cute Miss Y/N, like I said, no need to be embarrassed or shy around us, we're just regular human beings." Jin added chuckling.

''Yeah right, you're anything but regular human beings.." Y/N whispered to herself but BTS could hear her.

"Thank you Y/N for saying that. But Jin is right, no need to act all formal. Just be yourself." Namjoon replied.

"Um, trust me if I start being myself you'll think I'm crazy or something." Y/N replied patting the back of her head awkwardly.

"You don't look crazy to us. Wait... You're not a serial killer, are you?" Taehyung asked while looking at you. You just stared at him confused.

"What?? No? I can't even kill a single cockroach! What makes you think I could kill a person?" Y/N replied.

"Hm..."Taehyung put a hand on his chin looking at Y/N as if he was thinking, "Okay, was just checking." Taehyung replied.

Other BTS members looked weirdly at Taehyung, Taehyung just started laughing and said,

"Jeez, I was just joking! No need for the weird looks you guys.."

"Anyways..! Y/N come sit down, it's not polite for us to sit while you are just standing there!" Jimin replied as he grabbed an empty chair placing it near Y/N.

"Aw, thank you so much!" Y/N said as she took a seat. After that, Y/N talked with BTS, they got to know each other better, well mostly them getting to know Y/N because she pretty much knows everything about them.

She then thanked them for letting her talk with them and seeing them in general. She went home and fell asleep happily, her life was now complete, she was so happy and thankful for everything.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you want to see more be sure to vote, comment and maybe request if you want me to write anything specific in the story! Sorry for not uploading chapters sooner, I'm really trying to but I just have a lot of things going on in real life and school, so I hope you understand!
Be sure to follow me on instagram, the username is @ pastelkooks, I'll use that account also for writing, mostly for writing imagines.

Anyways, thank you all so much for being patient and for reading and supporting my stories, your support means a lot to me! May God bless you all and I hope you have a nice day/night!!