11

Today is a special BTS fan meeting in town, I decided to go, I don't care what Mina does anymore to be honest, she's not important and she's only doing it for  attention, what a little brat she is.

I changed into a t-shirt and pants and walked outside. I walked towards the building where the fan meeting was.

My heart was racing, I couldn't calm down, as if it was the first time that I'll meet them, it didn't matter how many times I saw them, I got excited more and more each time I saw them.

I walked inside the building, which was surprisingly empty, I looked around in confusion. Maybe I arrived early? I check the time, it's exactly the time for fan meeting, maybe it's over?No that can't be it.

I start walking around, suddenly I hear a noise, a creek, sounds like a door is opening. I turn around to the sound, I see a tall figure standing, approaching me.

"Um, excuse me miss but the fan meeting is cancelled today."

"Oh? Why?"

"I can't tell you, it was just cancelled."

"Okay...? I guess I'll go home then. Thank you for telling me." I say as I walk outside.

Weird.. How did I not know about this?

I open the front door of the building and walk outside, suddenly I feel a little cold, I can feel the wind and I look up at the sky, the clouds look gray and I feel a few rain drops on my forehead. The rain has started, I back up to the door to get some shelter from the rain.

Damn.. The weather forecast didn't say anything about rain.. I guess I just have to wait here or else I'll catch a cold.

I sigh and look around, maybe there's a taxi or something I can call, I pull out my phone. I look at my phone and try to start it but it just won't work.

Ugh! Are you serious?! I didn't charge my phone? I usually charge it.. How in the world did it die? Just my luck...

I looked around, there was nobody near by.. I sat down, I was freezing.

Suddenly I heard footsteps, I looked up to see a familiar face.

Jungkook?!

"Y/N..? Is that you? Wait.. Did I get your name right?"

I just nod as I slowly get up.

"What are you doing here in the rain?"

"I came here because I heard there was a fan meeting today."

"But.. Didn't you get the message saying it was cancelled?"

I shake my head no.

"Ugh, you look cold, here.." Jungkook said as he took off his jacket and put it over my shoulders, I  blushed a little.

"T-Thank you, but what about y--"

Jungkook put his index finger on my lips, shushing me. I just stared at him for a little.

"Don't worry about me, just don't catch a cold okay? Also here, since I noticed you don't have an umbrella, take this." Jungkook replied as he handed me a black umbrella. I stared at him for a while before taking it.

"Thank you so much! I can't thank you enough.."

"You can thank me by not getting sick.. And maybe by coming to our next concert.~"

"But.. I didn't buy the ticket in time.."

"I thought you might say that so... Here." Jungkook replied, he put hands in his pockets looking for something, he pulled out a ticket and gave it to me.

"With this ticket, you won't just be able to be in the first seat, but~ you'll also be able to visit us after the concert!"

I stared blankly at Jungkook, then at the ticket, then back at Jungkook.

"Are you serious..? But.. Why are you guys doing all of this for me?"

"Because you are special, there's something about you I can't describe. Anyways, go home now, don't want you getting sick, okay?" Jungkook replied as he zipped up the jacket he gave me. I blushed and nodded.

"Thank you so much!"

"Don't mention it, just be sure to be there 8pm sharp! Anyways I better get back inside before my manager sees me, bye Y/N!"Jungkook said as he waved at me and ran back inside.

I stood there, dump founded, I looked at the jacket, umbrella and at the ticket.

     Is this real life or just a dream?