1st Chapter

*Sometime when Tadashi introduces Hiro to the 'Nerd Lab'*

Hiro: Woah....

Tadashi: I know, right? Anyways, I'll go get my stuff real quick lil bro. You go ahead and look at stuff for inspiration to use for your bot. *Leaves to his lab*

Hiro: Huh.....what is there to see?

*After a few minutes of meeting Wasabi and Honey Lemon, like in the movie*

Tadashi: Hey Hiro!

Hiro: Yeah?

Tadashi: I'm quite busy right now so go do whatever you like until I'm done.

Hiro: Fine....wait, Ryuji? *Goes up to him*

Ryuji: Huh, interesting.....let's see if this thing can be more powerful than Iron or Fluorine...

Hiro: Ryuji?

Ryuji: Huh? *Looks at Hiro, who was behind him* Hiro?

Hiro: Ryuji!

 Ryuji: Hiro!

*The both do a handshake*

Ryuji: How have you been?

Hiro: I'm doing fine. I didn't know that you participated in my brother's nerd school.

Ryuji: Surprise surprise, I didn't know you would be here, out of all the places. I thought you were at bot-fighting.

Hiro: Was going to, now reconsidering my choices. What about you? I thought you still played bot-fighting.

Ryuji: I do. *Goes to his lab* But I have a job, so I might as well spend some time here. Besides, my goal can be achieved since I work here.

Hiro: And that is? *Follows Ryuji*

Ryuji: To cure the world.

Hiro: Like how? Find a cure for cancer?

Ryuji: More than that. Of course, I will find a way to cure cancer, but I also got to come up with a cure that can kill any virus, diseases, and other physical threatening problems.

Hiro: Nice!

Ryuji: But that's not the thing I'm making right now.

Hiro: What do you mean? I-I thought that was your goal.

Ryuji: Of course it is! But here is the thing. I'm making an invention that can fulfill my goal, but also do several things that can support humanity.

Hiro: Huh, how?

Ryuji: By creating a portable device that can find a way to solve problems like world hunger while curing their health problems.

Hiro: Nice! That can give me some inspiration if I join here!

Ryuji: That's good to hear!

Hiro: Wait, whats the black slime looking like thing that is contained in that tube?