8th Chapter (Agent Riot VS Lizard/Doc's Explanation)

*Meanwhile, Ryuji is tracking down Lizard*

Agent Riot: Where the hell is he?! Ugh, if I didn't waste my time with those idiots, I would've found him easily! I hope this is all worth the time!

Tracker: Beep! Lizard's Location: 500 ft away.

Agent Riot: Alright!

Agent Riot: *Sighs as he feels sad* I feel sorry for him. It must've been sad ever since he became the Lizard. His son and his wife ran away from him during that time. It must've been lonely to live by yourself, with people treating you like a monster. Don't worry Dr. Connors! Once I fix you, I'll make sure you're treated well in no time!

*After a few minutes, Ryuji has arrived at the destination of Lizard*

Agent Riot: Huh....so it seems to be an abandoned factory. I wonder why all the places Lizard goes to have to be abandoned....

 I wonder why all the places Lizard goes to have to be abandoned

*Agent Riot then hears a hissing noise*

Lizard: *Comes out of nowhere and rushes at him* RAAAAAH!

Agent Riot: *Looks at Lizard* What the-

Lizard: *Attempts to slash him*

Agent Riot: We did this before Connors, we might as well do it again!

Lizard: *Roars, and rushes at him while Agent Riot is dodging every attack*

Agent Riot: You're Curt Connors, a genius scientist who I have known for 3 years straight! *Goes up to the Lizard and then gut punch him, then an uppercut, followed up by Agent Riot shooting webs at Lizard's face*

Lizard: *Rips apart the webs and then tries to eat him*

Agent Riot: *Dodges* Woah! I don't think humans are a great snack! Anyways, you may have made the Lizard serum, so what? It was a mistake that can be forgiven easily. *Shoots web at the arms and legs of Lizard and yanks him, causing him to fall on his back*

Lizard: *Roars as he gets back up, then slaps Agent Riot with his tail*

Agent Riot: (Let's see if I can get rid of the damn tail!) *Gets back up, forming a sickle with his hand, then proceeds to cut the lizard's tail clean* Is this what your family would've wanted?! *Shoots even more webs at Lizard* Is this the Curt Connors that your son AND your wife would've wanted to see?! They are lonely, in desperate need of your help!