13th Chapter (Riot?!/Gogo's unknown Symbiote)

*At Fred's place*

Ryuji: *Sits at a couch* T-These last few days, I wasn't myself....Hiro, I'm sorry. I-I felt the huge sense of power when t-that thing revived me, and it's all my fault. *Looks at Hiro* Hiro, thank you...for everything.

Hiro: *Sits next to him* It's what friends do.

Wasabi: Yeah, it no big deal!

Fred: Listen Dragon-Boy, I understand why you wanted that power, but as Uncle Ben from "Spider-Man" once said, "With great power, comes great responsibility."

Ryuji: Yeah......thank you guys so much! *Hugs the boys*

Gogo: Yeah....let's get the whole heartwarming thing out of the way. Callaghan is at Krei Tech, so let's get to him already.

Team: Right!

???: I'm afraid I'll stop you from doing that.

Fred: What the- Sir, how did you get past our defenses?!

???: Oh, I just had my men do their job. YOUR men was so "nice" to us, that they let us in..."without" any force.

Hiro: Get back, guys!

Ryuji: That man........no, why does HE have to come here?!

Gogo: Who the hell are you?

???: Me? Well, I'm...

???: Carlton Drake

???: Carlton Drake

Hiro: CARLTON DRAKE?!

Wasabi: What? Who is HE, Hiro?

Hiro: He's the head of the Life Foundation. You know, the one that is on par with Oscorp!

Fred: Oh no....

HL: And what is he doing here?

Drake: It's simple, really. *Points to the darkish-blue Symbiote, which is locked up in a cylinder-shaped container* I'm here for that.

Symbiote: (Finally....) *Breaks open the container with ease, then proceeds to move towards Drake*

Hiro: No.....what is it gonna do?!

Drake: Oh? I thought you already know how Symbiotes work. *Taps on his earpiece* You boys move out. I can handle this.

Ryuji: No........

Drake: Oh yes, Ryuji. *The Symbiote then enters Drake, then proceeds to make Drake bigger while the Symbiote forms a greyish-blue, monstrous appearence suit*

 *The Symbiote then enters Drake, then proceeds to make Drake bigger while the Symbiote forms a greyish-blue, monstrous appearence suit*

Hiro: Drake bonded with your Symbiote, Hiro?!

Ryuji: H-How?! How, Drake?!

Drake: Don't call us by that name.......call us...

Riot (With Drake): Riot!

Gogo: Eek!

Riot: Don't worry. We also have another reason why we came here.

HL: What is it?!

Riot: Hiro.....your precious little Gogo has one of us!

Hiro: W-What?!

Riot: You see, when you all were at Akuma Island, I made a Symbiote, and ordered it to slide off of me. That Symbiote then came to Gogo, and secretly bonded with her, without Gogo knowing anything!

Gogo: I...have a Symbiote inside of me?

Riot: Yes.......now it's time...to let it free, to control you! *Snaps his fingers*

Suddenly, Symbiote tentacles form around Gogo. Some of them have a purplish color, while the other is a magenta color.

Hiro: Gogo!

Gogo: Hiro....what is happening to me?

Hiro: GOGO! *Lets out his hand*

Gogo: HIRO!!! *Tries to grab the hand, but is too late*

The Symbiote has fully covered Gogo's body, causing her to become one of them.

Hiro: Gogo?

???: Don't call us 'Gogo'! Call us....

Agony/Gogo: AGONY!

Hiro: Guys, Baymax and I got this! Fred, bring them to your room!

Fred: You sure?

Hiro: Yes, now go!

Fred: Okay! *Escorts them to his room, which has VERY high security*

Ryuji: Hiro?

Hiro: What?

Ryuji: Good luck, man.

Hiro: Don't worry, Ryuji. I'll be fine! I can do this! Now go!

Ryuji: Right!

*The team leaves, with Hiro and Baymax standing 5 feet against Gogo, who is controlled by Agony*

Hiro: You can't have her!

Agony: Too late!

Hiro: Gogo.....I'm sorry.

END OF CHAPTER 13