5th Chapter (Symbiote and Yokai)

Yokai: Let's get this over with.

Agent Riot: Agreed.

*After a few minutes of complete silence*

Yokai: Kill him, microbots!

*The microbots attack him*

Agent Riot: Hmph! *Forms an Ak-47 in his right hand, then shoots the attacking microbots with 1 swoop*

Yokai: *Sends out more and more microbots to corner Agent Riot*

Agent Riot: This is getting boring, so I'll just finish it here. *Throws away his gun and forms a Symbiote Sickle in his left arm, then slashes them all down* See? You can't beat me, masked asshole.

Yokai: I'll waste my time fighting you, so I'll go for them instead!

Hiro: Drive, drive, drive!

The group: On it!

Agent Riot: Oh no you don't, Yokai! *Rushes at him, who is chasing down the group*

*Meanwhile, with the group driving somewhere safe*

Wasabi: Okay, I know we're supposed to go somewhere safe, BUT WHERE?!?!?!

Hiro: I don't know!

Gogo: Now is not the time to think about that! The 2 main things we should discuss is how to hide from Yokai and what is going on with Ryuji!

HL: I know!

Fred: Guys! Yokai is behind our tail now!

Hiro: What?! You got to be kidding me!

Gogo: At this rate of speed, he'll catch up to us! Wasabi, let me drive! *Throws him to the back seat while she is at the front*

*Timeskip to a few minutes of chase scenes that are similar to the movie*

Gogo: Tck! A dead end! You've got to be kidding me!

Yokai: There is no escape this time...

Hiro: I'm sorry I couldn't help much, Gogo....

Gogo: Hiro....*Blushes a bit*

Yokai: DIE! *Microbots then rushes at them*

Agent Riot: I don't think so! *Rushes at Yokai, now he in the middle of the space between Yokai and the car* Fred, mind if we use your mansion to hide?

Fred: Yeah, of course!

Wasabi: Mansion? What is he talking about?

Yokai: What are you gonna do, Agent Riot? You can't possibly help them from escaping ME!

Agent Riot: Fine, we'll escape MY way! *Carries the car with no problem*

Hiro: Woah, what the fu-

Gogo: Language!

HL: Still, how is he doing this?!

Fred: I don't know, but I love this feeling of a villain!

Agent Riot: Ciao, Yokai! *Forms a smokescreen, causing Yokai to barely see, which makes him retreat. Agent Riot decides to go to Fred's 'place'*

*After a few minutes*

Fred: Well, here we are!

Agent Riot: Finally!

Wasabi: T-This is a mansion!