18th Chapter (Final Fight)

It's been a day since Baymax's sacrifice to save Hiro and Abigail. The big, marshmallow bot meant a lot to everyone, as he is basically the last remaining of Tadashi's work. The team always treated him like he was one of them. And now that he is gone, the team doesn't have the spirit to fight anymore....well, all except Fred and Ryuji, because they know that they will have to face one more battle. The team...against the Life Foundation, who has Riot as the mastermind of the whole scheme of the foundation. As the group is sitting in Fred's living room the next day, Ryuji decides to say this:

Ryuji: "Well guys, today is the day."

Hiro: "I know....but I don't really know...."

Ryuji: "What do you mean?"

Hiro: "I mean....Baymax is gone, and..."

Ryuji: "Look, I know it's depressing that he is gone, but he did the right thing. And now, WE are gonna do the same, this time, ending the road of Drake and Riot, altogether. So, what do you say, buddy?"

Hiro: "I guess you're right..."

After a few moments of intense silence.

Ryuji: "You know what? I made up my mind.....I decided to fight Riot on my own, alongside Venom."

Team: "What? Why?!"

Ryuji: "You know what he does! Venom says that he is more powerful than him, and ya'll already now damn well how strong is Venom."

Venom: "But the problem, is that he is far stronger than me. He became stronger due to him being in Ryuji's body, and it's my fault....so Ryuji and I are going."

Ryuji: "Well, you heard the big guy."

Fred: "But I thought we were a team!"

Ryuji: "Then can ya'll be able to fight Riot?! Can ya'll be able to defeat a being that is far stronger than any of ya'll?!"

The team was in shock, as they never saw Ryuji this mad, and didn't know how to react.

Hiro: "R-Ryuji..."

Venom: "I know you idiots like to help, but it would only increase the amount of dead bodies that Riot will make. He fights ugly."

Hiro: "W-Well...Gogo and I can fight ugly."

Gogo: "Y-Yeah we can, Venom."

Venom then forms around Ryuji, which catches the group (Except Gogo and Hiro) off guard.

Venom: "Not today!"

The duo leaves.

Gogo: "Oh that's bulls-"

Hiro: "Gogo, we have to go after him. He needs our help."

Gogo: "Right!"

The couple then leaves to the Life Foundation.

(At Life Foundation)

Drake is now getting ready to launch the rocket, in hope of his "dream" with his bonded Symbiote.

Drake: "Scrub the diagnostics."

Scientist 1: "Sir?"

The scientist was confused on what Drake said, which Drake responds by an annoyed reply.

Drake: "Did you hear me?! Initiate the launch!"

Drake pushes the scientist aside, and types the launch codes on his computer, which activates the launch time.

"T-minus 5 minutes to launch. Auto sequence has been initiated."

But while Drake is focused on the computer, another scientist looks into more data, and the scientist reads a paper where it consists of the launch shutdown code. The Symbiote tells Drake about it, and decides to step up on it, by turning into Riot, and grabbing the scientist's hand.