3rd Chapter

*In the morning, Hiro woke up*

Hiro's POV

The words that Ryuji said to me last night....they are sort of like a feeling of relief, even though he always supports us. 

We met Ryuji once when I was just 3, and Tadashi was 5. Ryuji was like the 5 year old kid who basically becomes cocky when he does something good, and pretty much lives by his own rules. However, his life was sad as his mother unfortunately passed away. When we 1st found him in the cafe, he was sitting down on the table, crying due to his loss. He didn't have any home to live in as his mother is gone and his dad left him. I understand his pain, as my parents also passed away during that time. Tadashi and Aunt Cass felt his pain too, and decided to let him live with us. I liked him. As time went on, he was like the life holder to the family, doing the job as SFIT which I didn't know until later on. I always assumed that he worked at some restaurant, but I guess not....

Gogo POV

Why do I have a crush on Hiro, out of all the people?! Sure, I first met him when Ryuji, Tadashi, were 10, and I was 8, but that was when he was 3! 3! He probably is focused on his studies and his life so much that he forgot that he met me again during the lab. Ugh, I wish that nerd remembers by now.

3rd person POV

*Hiro then sees the group, alongside Aunt Cass*

Hiro: *Yawns* Morning Gogo, Ryuji, Tadashi, Aunt Cass, Wasabi, Honey-Lemon, and Fred....

Ryuji: So the sleepy head is awake, isn't he?

Tadashi: Yup! *Chuckles*

Fred: Hey! That's my line Ryuji!

Ryuji: Well, not anymore! *Sticks his tongue out while pulling his right eyebrow*

Fred: Aw man!

Wasabi: Well, ready to go Hiro?

Hiro: You bet I am!

Honey-Lemon: Great! Let's go once we eat breakfast!

*After breakfast, they all decide to go to SFIT for Hiro's presentation*

*At SFIT*

Ryuji: Okay Hiro, remember what I said, and just be brave, okay?

Hiro: Right, thank you Ryuji. No, thank you to ALL of you.

The group except Hiro: Right!

*Hiro then goes to the stage*

Hiro's POV

As I enter the stage, I see thousands of people, staring into my brown eyes. I shook for a bit, then had the courage to say something to the audience with the microphone.

(Editor Note: I'm too lazy to write the presentation so I'll just put the video down below)

(Credits to this YouTube Channel as well)

I exit the stage and then see my friends hugging me/doing handshakes with me.

Aunt Cass: Oh my god, you did so well, my sweet Hiro!

Ryuji: I'm impressed Hiro! I knew you could do it!

Hiro: Thanks Ryuji!

Tadashi: If I may ask Ryuji, what did you tell my lil bro?

Ryuji: Oh I just told him to not be scared and be brave, that's all.