15th Chapter (Birth of an Anti-Hero)

The 2 arrive at the group.

Wasabi/HL/Fred: Hiro!

Hiro: Hey guys. Sorry we were late.

Ryuji: Hiro, you're back! *Hugs him*

Hiro: Hey Ryuji...

Ryuji: *Whispers* You managed to save your precious Gogo?

Hiro: Yeah, of course I- *Blushes* Wait wait wait, WHAT?! M-My Gogo?!

Ryuji: Haha! I love teasing you having a crush on Gogo.

Gogo: H-How did YOU know that we love each other?! *Blushes madly*

Ryuji: Dude, I've known that since when Hiro was 3. It's not that hard to think that someday, you two will confess. And I was right after all.

Hiro: Thanks, I guess.

Ryuji: Good job though, Hiro.

Hiro: Thank you, Ryuji.

Gogo: I still won't forgive you for hurting Hiro earlier, but if Hiro forgives you, then MAYBE I'll forgive you, Ryuji.

Hiro: It's okay. I forgive you, Ryuji.

Ryuji: Thanks.

HL: Umm....guys?

Fred: Did ya'll forget we are here the entire time!

Hiro: Sorry guys. Anyways, let's go back to Fred's real quick.

Team: Okay....

*At Fred's place*

Hiro: Well, we now know that Callaghan is gonna strike at Krei Tech tomorrow. What do we do about Drake?

TV: Breaking News! The head of Life Foundation, Drake, declares that he is gonna change the world after they launch another rocket into space, in two days! Some say that it is a good thing, while others are worried. We will update more later.

Gogo: Wait, today's January 7th.....

Wasabi: So it's on the ninth then....

Ryuji: Well, you guys can go ahead and be the heroes again......*Looks sad as he sits down in the couch*

HL/Fred/Wasabi: *Leaves*

Hiro: Hey Ryuji, here. *Hands him a miniature device*

Ryuji: Huh? What is that?

Hiro: While you were on your "rampage", I made a device which can allow you to translate what the Symbiotes are saying in THEIR voices.

Ryuji: Huh.....

Gogo: You wanna try?

Ryuji: Sure.....*Points the small device at the black Symbiote* What button do I press?

Hiro: The green one.

Ryuji: Thanks, Hiro. *Presses the button*

*After moments of buzzing from the device, a deep voice came*

???: Hello, Ryuji. I can finally talk to you.

Hiro/Ryuji/Gogo: WHAT THE-

*Hiro, Ryuji, and Gogo were in shock so badly that they fell since they were caught off guard*

Gogo: T-This thing must be broken....right?

???: Nope. We can finally talk to you, Ryuji.

Hiro: See? I knew it worked!

???: I have one request to you, Ryuji.

Ryuji: Oh yeah? What?

???: Let me bond with you.

Hiro/Gogo/Ryuji: WHAT?!

???: My original plan was for ME to bond with you, but I guess Riot got you first.

Ryuji: As if I would! You know what the other Symbiote did to me when I bonded with him!

???: Ah yes, a simple trick from Riot's sleeves.

Ryuji: Riot? You know him?

???: He is like a leader to our race.

Gogo: Why would Ryuji want to bond with YOU, a parasite?

???: Parasite?! *Tries to break the glass*

Gogo: Eek! *Goes behind Hiro*

Hiro: Don't worry, Gogo.

???: Pussy.

Gogo: What did you just call me?!

???: Nothing.

Ryuji: *Dying of laughter* O-Oh you crack me up.....

Gogo: *Gives him a death stare*

Ryuji: *Shuts up*

???: Anyways, I need you to bond with me.

Ryuji: And why? To take over the world?

???: Listen, if we do not stop Riot, we will come back, with millions of my kind.

Ryuji: Wait, you were gonna take the rocket, and you're gonna come back here with an invasion force and what were you gonna do, feed on a planet?

???: Yeah!

Ryuji: Wha-

???: But it's different now, Ryuji. On my planet, I am kind of a loser, like you. But here, we could be more. More than anyone could imagine. And besides, I like it here.

Gogo: Oh, you like us NOW, huh?!

???: However, there will be nothing to like and do if we don't stop that rocket, alongside Riot.

Ryuji: Oh, I see. When it comes to being completely demolished, then it's now WE.

???: Like it or not, it's going to take both of us.

Ryuji: Be honest with me, Symbiote. What made you change your mind? *Opens the glass tube, which the Symbiote moves out in response*

Gogo: EEK! *Hides behind Hiro*

???: You. You did, Ryuji.

Ryuji: Wait, I did?

???: Yeah, you showed me how fun this planet could be. It would be a waste to just feed on it.

Ryuji: Well, if that's the case.......*Holds his hand to the Symbiote* Bond with me, Symbiote.

???:  My name is not "Symbiote", but rather....*Goes inside Ryuji's body*

*After a brief moment of silence*

Gogo: So.....who are you then?

Ryuji: Us? We......*Symbiote tentacles start to form around his arms*

Hiro: Woah.....

Ryuji/???: Are........ *The tentacles then forms around his legs, then his head*

Gogo: What the-

Venom: Venom! *The Symbiote tentacles disappear, revealing Venom*

(BTW, for this Venom, I'm using the Insomniac design version, rather than the movie one

(BTW, for this Venom, I'm using the Insomniac design version, rather than the movie one.)

END OF CHAPTER 17