17th Chapter

*Timeskip to the fight with Callaghan*

Hiro and the group arrive, seeing Callaghan about to destroy everything.

Hiro: Professor Callaghan! *Removes his helmet*

Callaghan: Huh?

Hiro: Let him go. Is this what Abigail would've wanted?!

Callaghan: Abigail is gone! *Glares at Hiro*

Hiro: This won't change anything. Trust me, I know.

Ryuji: Hiro is right, Callaghan. Please, just listen to him.

Callaghan: *Stops glaring as he shows a SLIGHT bit of hope to stop.....until Krei had to open his smart-ass mouth*

Krei: Listen to the kid, Callaghan. Please, just let me go. I'll give you anything you want!

Ryuji: Oh boy.......

Callaghan: I...want my daughter back!

Hiro: Guess we have no choice, then. Go for the mask! *Hops on Baymax and flies towards Callaghan*

Callaghan: *Dodges the two and grabs them by the foot with his microbots, which causes Baymax to collide into a wall, while Hiro collides with the glass*

Hiro: Ow! *He suddenly floats towards the ceiling* What the-

Baymax: Hiro. *Gets back up a bit, but get slammed to the ground by Callaghan*

The group: Baymax! *Rushes over to him*

Fred: Leaping into action! *Jumps at Callaghan and shoots fire at him, which in response builds a barrier of microbots to protect Callaghan*

Eventually, the ceiling breaks, causing Hiro to float in the air towards the portal, but at the last second, he grabs onto a nearby pole.

Gogo: Hiro! *Tries to help him, but Callaghan builds a barrier around Gogo to stop her* W-Wha....I-I'm scared....

Fred: *Jumps around and tries to burn the microbots, but ends up trapped, which microbots pulling each arm AND leg*

Wasabi: *Tries to cut the microbots, but didn't realize that there is more on the side (Which grabs some concrete and tries to crush him* Getting a little tight here.

HL: *Tries to throw chem balls at the microbots, which didn't work. (Check) She then builds a barrier. (Check) And the microbots try to destroy the barrier (Check)*

Venom: Ryuji, is it our time now?

Ryuji: Yup!

Venom: Alright! *Forms around Ryuji*

Ryuji: (Thanks!)

Venom: Let's do this! *Roars*

Callaghan: A new one?! You've got to be kidding me!

Venom: *Points at Callaghan* YOU......you are the reason why we were separated. And now, you're gonna pay the price for it.