6th Chapter (Suit/Power Upgrade.....and ???)

Hiro POV

Man, that was a good night sleep! I wake up and the 1st thing I see is.....Gogo's chest, strangling me?! What?! I-I don't know what to do! If she wakes up and sees me like this, I'm gonna get demolished by her! Oh no, what do I do?! I try my hardest to GENTLY push her away, but it was no use. I didn't know that she has a tight grip on things. Damn, imagine what Ryuji would've felt when HE was running away from Gogo. He'll be scared as hell, like me. As I was thinking of Ryuji, Gogo's eyes went open. Confused on why my face was red, she looks at me and her chest, and then scrambles to a wall.

Gogo POV

Ahh, I felt good last night! I definitely made the right choice to sleep by Hiro. And if you're wondering WHY I slept with him....there was a thunderstorm outside and since I'm afraid of it, I wanted to use Hiro as a pillow. As I woke up, I then see Hiro's face glowing red as a tomato. I then realized why when I looked at my chest, and then scrambled to the nearest wall.

"Hiro?! What the hell are you doing?!"

"W-W-What?! I didn't mean it, I swear!"

God I love it when he is stuttering for some reason.

"Uh huh.....how good of a body pillow was I to you?"

"W-What?! Like I said before, I didn't mean it!"

"Listen Hiro, it's perfectly normal for teens your age to be interested/curious about stuff like this."

"It's not like we're dating anyways so I literally don't have full authority over that!"

"I wish we were dating." I say in a low voice.

"Huh? What did you say?" He asked, curiously.

"Nothing, nerd."

"Well, let's just go to the dining table to eat breakfast."

"Wait, don't you have to contact Cass?"

"Nah, Fred texted her, and she approved it."

"Huh..."

"Let's go meet up with the rest of the group."

"Okay, nerd."

3rd person POV

The group: Morning, Hiro and Gogo! *They said in unison*

Gogo/Hiro: Morning....

HL: Maybe it's just me, or did you slept with Hiro last night?

Gogo: What?! Of course not! *Blushes, thinking of Hiro*

HL: Okay.....

Ryuji: Is it a bad idea for me to ship Gogo X Hiro?

Gogo: Yeah! If you do, I'll beat you to a pulp!

Ryuji: .....F*ck!

Wasabi: Dude, chill! There could be some idiots that don't know how to swear somewhere out there!

Ryuji: Whoops, my bad!

Wasabi: Anyways, what are we gonna do?

Fred: I have a pretty big idea on who might be the Yokai's true identity.

Hiro: Really? Who?

Fred: Krei.

Gogo: Why?

Fred: Think about it. He offered you a deal with your microbots, you rejected him, and he is probably angry to the point he wants to take revenge on you, Hiro.

Wasabi: Let's stick to that until the true identity is revealed.

Hiro: But we can't fight like this......I have an idea! I'll program all of you some suits with the powers of your specialty.

The group: Alright!

Hiro: Ryuji?

Ryuji: Yeah?

Hiro: Is their anything that I can make to assist you with your Symbiote?

Ryuji: Oh! Umm......some web shooters for transportation may be nice.

Hiro: Alright, I got you covered, bro.

Ryuji: Thanks man!

(The time of the making of the inventions for each member except Ryuji is once again the exact same as the movie, so I'll put a clip of it. Shoutout to the channel who made the video, BTW)

*During this time, Gogo's feelings for Hiro increased significantly. However, Ryuji's personality also changed for the worse*

Hiro: So, how do you guys feel about your suits? How do you feel about the web shooters, Ryuji?

The entire group: We love them!

Hiro: Nice! Wait, where is Dr. Connors?

Ryuji: I honestly don't know. I haven't seen him since last week.

Fred: Weird....

The TV: Breaking News! The huge, wild reptile known as The Lizard, has shown up in San Fransokyo's abandoned museum. We will update you more on the current situation.

 We will update you more on the current situation

Gogo: What?!

Wasabi: Oh come on! I thought Yokai was already enough of a villain.

Ryuji; Lizard.....no......it can't be!

Fred: What? What is it?!

Ryuji: I'm saying that the Lizard is Dr. Connors himself!

The group except Ryuji: What?!

Hiro: But I don't understand!

Gogo: Explain, Ryuji!

Ryuji: You'll not like this....

Gogo: I don't care how bad it is, just tell us!

Ryuji: Fine.......me and Connors used to know each other for quite a while. When I first met Dr. Connors in his house, I saw several marks, trash, and debris in his house. I asked him why he had so many cuts and debris in his house, and he out of nowhere told me about his secret as "The Lizard". He also told me that he carries his antidote and the serum with him at all times. But when I saw him at Fred's, he didn't have his serum nor the antidote.

HL: Couldn't he just lost it somewhere?

Ryuji: No he can't. He carries his serum and his antidote at ALL times. It's very, very unusual that he'll forget it.

Hiro: So wait, does that mean-

Ryuji: Yes Hiro. Someone must've broken into Dr. Connors's house and injected the serum into him by force!

TV: Breaking News! We noticed footage of The Lizard that an unknown man with a Kabuki mask has fled the scene of the wild reptile. Reporters are desperately trying to figure out who it was, but had no luck. We'll again update the situation anytime.

The group: Kabuki Mask?!

HL: So it's Yokai after all.....

Ryuji: Wait, I have another antidote for Dr. Connors! *Take it from his pockets*

Gogo: That's great news!

Hiro: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go to the museum to find Dr. Connors, give him the antidote, and ask him about the Symbiote! Let's go!

The group: Right!

END OF CHAPTER 6