4th Chapter (Ryuji's Death???/Agent Riot)

*After the funeral, the guests decided to stay at the cafe for some time while Hiro stayed in his room*

Hiro: I don't know what to do now...

*Ryuji goes into Hiro's room*

Ryuji: Hey man.

Hiro: Hey Ryuji.......

Ryuji: Sorry about last night. If I was a bit stronger, I would've been the one to be inside that building, saving Callaghan and not having Tadashi die.

Hiro: Don't blame yourself, Ryuji. It was my fault to begin with.

*After a huge moment of intense silence, Hiro then accidentally falls, causing him to groan in a bit of pain*

Hiro: Ow!

*In response to this, Baymax has been activated*

Hiro: *Goes over to Hiro* Hello, I am Baymax. Your personal, healthcare companion.

Ryuji: Huh....I see Baymax is still active after all this time.

Hiro: Yeah...*Trips again* Oh come on- Wait, t-that's my jacket from last night. *Picks up the jacket*

Ryuji: So? What about it?

Hiro: *Picks up his microbot* Why is it reacting so much? I thought most of them were destroyed in the fire. Well, whatever. It might be just some bug or something. *Puts it in a pioneer container*

Baymax: If I find where it wants to go, will you feel better, Hiro?

Hiro: Sure, I guess....*Works on his megabot*

*After a few minutes of silence*

Ryuji: Well, I'm gonna go somewhere to eat or something. Be right back. *Leaves*

Hiro: Alright Ryuji.....

Hiro: You there, Baymax? Baymax? *Looks in his room to see Baymax gone* What the- *Looks at the window to see Baymax outside*

(Editor Note: I didn't want to write the parts where Hiro caught up to him, or when he made Baymax's 1st armor since it's literally the exact same as the movie, so I'll skip this part and just move on to the bay)

Hiro: What is that man doing, carring that piece of metal with my microbots? Well, whatever it is, it doesn't matter as he might be the culprit of the fire. Baymax, are you ready?

Baymax: Yes, yes I am.

*Just as they are about to attack, a light then pops up,  revealing it to be a car*

*Tadashi then sees Ryuji, Gogo, Wasabi, Fred, and Honey-Lemon get out of the car*

Ryuji: Hiro? What are you doing here?

Hiro: Guys! What are you doing?! It's not safe out here!

Wasabi: Dude, look who's talking! You shouldn't be out here all alone!

Gogo: What is the nerd doing here at night?

Honey-Lemon: We're here for you, Hiro. That's why Baymax contacted us.

Hiro: I-I can explai- Wait, Honey-Lemon?

Honey-Lemon: Yes?

Hiro: Why do you have one of Ryuji's Symbiotes?

Ryuji: What are you- Wait hold on, WHY are you carring that, HL?

Honey-Lemon: When we were about to leave to find you, the 2 Symbiotes was reacting strangely when Ryuji was about to leave. I assumed they wanted to be with him for some reason, but I only had space for one, so I brought the blue one since it has a relaxing color while the black one is just straight out creppy.