14th Chapter (Hiro/Baymax VS Gogo/Agony)

(Quick Note: Agony in this fanfic has the same powers as Scream)

Riot: Well, guess we'll be going then. *Leaves*

*Hiro, G̸̲̦̝͋̂̀͝ͅỏ̴͓̔͒̅̀̋͒͝g̴̡̬̩̤̟̙̖̋̈̓͊͠ͅõ̵̢̮, and Baymax goes to a HUGE parking lot*

Hiro: Gogo, talk to me!

Agony: I had enough of this! *Jumps at Hiro, then launches her Symbiote hair at Hiro* I'm done talking! Done begging you to do something! From you, or anyone of the team!

Hiro: *Dodges the hair* What?!?! If this is about Ryuji-

Agony: This is about me! ME! *Backs off a bit, then shoots Symbiotized purple crystal spears at Hiro* Not Ryuji's ass or Callaghan! And for once, not about YOU!

Hiro: *Dodges the attacks and hops on Baymax's back, and flies in a circle around Agony* About me? Gogo, what are you talking about?!

Agony: You stay out of this! I'm in complete control!

Hiro: Baymax, shoot your fists AROUND Gogo, now!

Baymax: *Shoots his fists around Gogo to not hurt her. One of them hits a car, causing it to beep loudly*

Car: BEEEEEP! BEEEEEEP!

Agony: AAH! Make it stop! Make it STOOOOOP!

Hiro: *Jumps off of Baymax, then runs towards a motarcycle*

Agony: What are you gonna do with a motorcycle, huh?

Hiro: *Kicks the motorcycle, causing it too make of an alarm*

Several small tentacles come out of Agony, due to it being triggered by the sound.

Hiro: This isn't control, Gogo!

Agony: WE are in complete control!

Gogo: H-Hiro....please, help me!

Hiro: Gogo.....

Agony: Ugh!

Hiro: *Hops on Baymax's back, and flies in a circle again* Don't listen to those voices! They are manipulating you! Ryuji heard them! I know it hurts for him, so it must hurt for you!

Agony: Always about you AND Ryuji! YOU can't create a maglev bike! Ryuji LOST his powers! YOU can't keep a job! And YOU care for Tadashi and Ryuji ONLY!

Hiro: I have a job!

Agony: You only have ONE job.......BEING A DAMN HERO!

Hiro: That's not fair! People need help! People need US!

Agony: And WHAT did YOU do?! So far, you only did TWO things! Trying to get revenge on Callaghan AND stopped Ryuji from going berserk!

Hiro: I could do more! You know that! I could still fix the mess that Ryuji has made! I always di--WE always do!

Agony: You only care for Ryuji! I only come 3rd or 2nd! I lived with feelings of love for you, while my dreams and goals turned to DUST! THAT is my life right now!

Hiro: Y-You had feelings for me?!

Agony: You didn't know until NOW?! *Throws Symbiotized Spears at the 2 again* Ever since you were 6 and I was 11, I had strong feelings for you! I loved you! I gave you several hints that I deeply cared for you! But then......as time went on, and I got an apartment to live by myself, you started to focus on studies! You then became like glue to Ryuji! And to put the cherry on top of your endless humiliation at me, YOU FORGOT WHO I WAS WHEN YOU SAW ME IN SFIT!

Hiro: *Dodges it* Gogo.....

Agony: I understand you being with Tadashi, given the fact that you two are brothers, and maybe I understand about Ryuji....BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO FORGET WHO I WAS, HIRO! Did you even remember the memories that we made together?!