9th Chapter (Yokai's Identity Revealed?!)

*The group then goes to the living room*

Ryuji: Oh hey guys!

Gogo: *Grabs him by the lapel* What the hell is wrong with you?!

Ryuji: *Chuckles a bit, then gets furious* What?

Gogo: Don't you play dumb with us! This nerd, Hiro, tried to encourage you to get rid of the Symbiote, just like how Dr. Connors asked!

Hiro: I'm just worried about you, okay Ryuji?

Ryuji: Thanks, man. But no need to worry, okay?

Hiro: Okay....

Gogo: You need to get rid of the Symbiote now or I'll forcefully make you!

Ryuji: *Pushes Gogo to the side to let him go* Get rid of us?! The suit is the only reason why I'm still alive! It's the only reason why I still exist!

Wasabi: It must be nice for you to have a living suit that is far stronger than most of us.

Ryuji: Why don't you actually DO something good for once and THEN tell me what you're really feeling?!

Wasabi: Woah! I didn't mean it like that!

Fred: Yeah, man! No need to get angry!

Hiro: Ryuji, don't.

Ryuji: I busted my ASS trying to protect ya'll from the Lizard's attacks! And THIS is the treatment I get?!

Hiro: Ryuji, please don't or Baymax will deal with you!

Ryuji: *Looks at Hiro* And I thought you were on my side! If I hadn't beat Lizard in Times Square, then who could've?! Who could've survived from a reptile who has FREAKING REGENERATION?! So as a result, I'M the one who saved ya'll during Times Square! And to put it in simple terms: I'M the hero here, not ya'll. *Web-swings his way from an open window quickly before Gogo could punch him*

Gogo: Damn you, Ryuji!

Hiro: G-Guys! I don't think it's his fault! The Symbiote is the one who made him like that!

Gogo: Why are YOU on his side?!

Hiro: W-What?!

Fred: Hiro isn't wrong, Gogo....

Gogo:.........

Baymax: Scanning complete! It seems like there is a patient with the exact same type of blood as the person you refer to as "Yokai"....*Points to an island*....in that island.

Hiro: Alright Big Hero 7, let's go to Akuma Island!

BH7: Right!

*The Big Hero 7 went to Akuma Island except for Ryuji, who ran out of webs for his web shooters*

Ryuji: Ugh, damn it! *Tries to shoot webs, but doesn't work*

Symbiote: Here. *The Symbiote comes out of the arms, then to the web shooters, which as a result refills the web shooters with webs*

Ryuji: I guess I found another use to Symbiotes now.....well, let's go to Akuma Island then! *Web swings his way to Akuma Island*

*At Akuma Island*