Final Chapter (End.....or is it?)

Ryuji's POV

"Goodbye, Ryuji"

"Venom, NOOOO!"

KABOOM

Ugh, I wished Venom was here. I know, I know. It's been only a DAY since, but still, it was a memory that I can't forget.

"Ryuji?"

Sure, it might've been 3 days since I first met him, but that doesn't mean anything.

"Ryuji, you there?"

Although we had our differences, from trying to eat Gogo's head, to ALMOST killing Callaghan, I feel like we could've been a good duo. It doesn't matter, as it's now impossible to create that duo.

"Ryuji!"

Okay, who in the world is interrupting my afternoon sleep? Well, whatever. Let's just see who it is or else they will annoy me to the point where THEY WON'T STOP PUSHING ME LIGHTLY!

Hiro's POV:

After a few seconds of silence, I then see Ryuji waking up, annoyingly.

"Dude, what makes you think that interrupting my sleep helps me, Hiro?"

"Oh come on! Is this what you're doing what SFIT in your free time?!"

"SFIT.......oh yeah, I forgot. Today is when we're supposed to go back to our labs, right?"

"Yup!"

"Should've known. Wait, why am I in your house?"

"Well, I can't let a group of people hear you snore so loudly that you might be using a megaphone to make it loud."

"It's THAT loud?"

"No kidding. BTW, what were you dreaming about?"

"Events of yesterday."

"Oh yeah.....sorry to hear about Venom, Ryuji."

"It's alright, I guess."

"Well, at least you have us."

"Yeah.....wait, why is Gogo laying down on YOUR bed?"

"Isn't it obvious? We're together, so of course she gets to live with me!"

"Oh yeah......."

"Is there a problem with me being with Hiro, Ryuji? *Gives a death stare as she wakes up*

"N-No..."

"Good."

"Leiko, let's head back to the lab..."

"Okay." *She stands up and leaves, but not before kissing Hiro in the cheek*

"Well, I guess I gotta go then, Hiro. I'll see you at the lab."

"Wait Ryuji. Before you go, here." *Hands him a suitcase*

"Huh? What is this?"

"I don't know. It was at your desk, and I found it. It had a sticky note on it that said 'To Ryuji'."

"Huh........alright, I'll open it and once I'm done with it, I'll head to the lab."

"Okay, Ryuji. See you later!"

"Ciao!"

3rd person POV:

Ryuji: Alright, what's inside this thing? Let's find out. *Opens the suitcase, revealing a belt, some instructions on how to put the belt, and an envelope*

Ryuji: Huh? *Picks up the belt* What is this?